MSI N560GTX Ti Twin Frozr II OC Give-away!

If I won this card it would give me one hell of an SLI.

I ordered that card to replace my 4870 and it's an excellent upgrade. The 4870 is a good card but I didn't know what I was missing with DX11. I knew I was going to overclock it anyways so I got the MSI card not for the factory OC but for the cooler and beefed up components. I OC'd it to 1Ghz with Afterburner (which is a pretty sweet program I must say) and the card idles at 27 and runs games at 52. I live in south Florida and these low temps are unheard of for me. I used to idle with my 4870 at around 48 and gaming would push it into the 80s at times and that was with an aftermarket cooler. I'm really happy with the upgrade to say the least.

HardOCP is one of my daily reads along with PCPer and TweakTown. Your site rocks and I love your reviews. Keep it up dude.

I am loving MSI lately. Afterburner in particular is a cool app that I have found indispensable since I first installed it.

Blah blah blah enter me into this draw pls blah blah :).

Seriously though those cards look fantastic. I'm about to invest in a pair of MSI 5830s that look like that for a different build, but if I get these for my main build I may just get very excited.

Also lol at all the first time posters on this thread.

It's been a while since I had an MSI product, but everytime I hear someone talking about the Twin Fozr cards they're saying good things. So MSI must be doing something right with these ;)

MSI's GTX560 would be a good addition to my current MSI GTX460. In.

Had good luck with MSI motherboards in the past, looking forward to a hands on with their new cooler designs!

I'm a fan of this MSI card and really like the heatsink and how cool this thing runs. This would make a nice addition to my folding@home/Gaming machine. I'd run this bad boy 24/7 for sure.

What do I think about the new product from MSI? I have been thinking of a new build to bring to school since my bro uses the desktop at home. This would be the perfect impetus that will get my new build going. which I will def complement with a MSI motherboard *wink wink*. But in all seriousness, I have always like this kind of cooler over the 'take the heat out' type. Also in general stock coolers are rather disappointing but benching for this card states otherwise..... Anyways I would LOVE to win this card. :)

Last edited:
normal drivel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANTZ ONE NAO!!!

They have really changed their image from goofy to being serious about what they deliver. I remember that they just used to deliver just on par products. Now they are releasing motherboards and video cards that look like some serious thought went into designing them. Hence why I and going to them for my next AM3 micro ATX motherboard. Keep being a leader MSI and you will have many more loyal fans.

P.S. Yes I am drolling over this card. If I don't win it I will buy one xD

I recently brought a gd65 for a sandy bridge build, it seems pretty solid and overall I'm very impressed with it. I like the way the way MSI is going by focusing on quality and reliability. They also make some good software too, afterburner is easily ahead of the competition.

A gtx560 would be the perfect compliment to my setup. ;)

I really like the large dual fan design. That paired with the large heatsink should keep things pretty cool.

Back