MSI N560GTX Ti Twin Frozr II OC Give-away!

Nice to see "Ti" on nvidia brands again...reminicient of the Ti4200. Military Class, great cooling solutions...great overclocking utilities....MSI is really stepping-up as premium brand. Would not hesitate to purchase. :)

Cooling reminds me of the setup on my UD 5870, might give MSI a whirl when I step up to a 580. It would help if I had one of their cards to know what to expect! ;)

Love the heatsink design. Functional yet pretty badass looking. In for one ...or two :D

I just want this card. That cooler provides a ton of overhead for overclocking.

The look is pretty cool, but I never cared what my hardware really looked honestly, never showed it off with windows.

I've been wanting to get the AMD version, but I'll take this for free! :D

I have 2 of their cards so far a GTX 260 OC and a MSI GTX 460 Hawk Talon Attack the new 560 looks just as nice as my 460.

Looks good but I don't really care about looks. Only performance.

MSI has come a long way since they first introduced video cards. I been impressed with them so much I bought at least 3 cards, a 8800 gtx water cooled card that still running, a 460 cyclone, and recently N450GTS-M2D1GD5 single slot card. They are one of the few options for single slot card. Works perfect as physx card.

Thanks MSI for some nice stuff.

I really do like the Frozr II heatsinks, makes for a cool and quiet system, as my friend with MSi's 5770 could attest to. :)

I think that the cooling solution is outstanding and lets the the card overclock even higher and STILL retain low temps. A great board.

Drivel here, thank you. I just need to build a new PC and this would really help cover my lack of funds.

I love this product because the GTX560 has brought back the Titanium series line.
The first video card I ever bought was an MSI Geforce 3 Ti 200

Beast cards that overclock great, with efficient fans, and it all looks cool on top of everything else.
That's about 5xWin right there.

MSI is one of those companies that has clearly worked hard to increase the performance of their products and their image. Kudos.

now gimme one!

Back