MSI N560GTX Ti Twin Frozr II OC Give-away!

I cannot wait to have one of MSI's new images in my case because it is superior to my old product!

Two of MSI's N560GTX Ti Twin Frozr II OC in SLI is a better value performance wise than the GTX 580. In fact, as much as a 40% increase in performance over the GTX 580.

Having a pair of MSI's N560GTX Ti Twin Frozr II OC in SLI would be very welcomed in my system. I've wanted to experience first-hand how SLI would affects game performance instead of reading about it.

Here's hoping for the best! :)

Great cooler, great looking card, terrible name.

At least with the GTX 460 they had something easy to remember with the "Hawk" designation.

The Twin Frozr thing looks weird, but sounds really dumb to say. Seriously, say it out loud to yourself...

Kinda like those "I can has cheezburger?" cats. "He putted the popsicles in the frozr?"

GTX 560 Hawk would have alot more appeal. In fact, aside from the quality of the 460 Hawk, I think the name really helped increase it's popularity. It's so much easier to talk/type about a 460 Hawk as opposed to the eVGA KR-1240789-1209SB card or whatever. Again, I'm not knocking the quality of either the MSI or eVGA card, but come on people... the naming is getting out of hand!

I think the cooler sets this card apart from the others. It shows that MSI is will to take the extra step.

Great cooler, great looking card, terrible name.

At least with the GTX 460 they had something easy to remember with the "Hawk" designation.

The Twin Frozr thing looks weird, but sounds really dumb to say. Seriously, say it out loud to yourself...

Kinda like those "I can has cheezburger?" cats. "He putted the popsicles in the frozr?"

GTX 560 Hawk would have alot more appeal. In fact, aside from the quality of the 460 Hawk, I think the name really helped increase it's popularity. It's so much easier to talk/type about a 460 Hawk as opposed to the eVGA KR-1240789-1209SB card or whatever. Again, I'm not knocking the quality of either the MSI or eVGA card, but come on people... the naming is getting out of hand!

If you thought the names were silly, you should see the slogans. Pigeon english at its finest :)

My current MSI products, gtx460 and motherboard, have been solid performers. I expect the GTX560 twin frozr will be great as well.

Well and truly awesome cards.
Would go well with my MSI mobo.. seeing as I'm without a gfx card atm :x

Looks good to me, and I'd love to have one... I would have just run a spelchekr on the name first!

The Twin Frozr is a masterpiece; two fans sucking away all the heat creating optimum peformance for your rig...

Or as they say online, FTW!

Careful, EVGA might come at you for stealing their trademark. Or was it BFG that used FTW? I forget.

I was impressed with what MSI was able to do with the Twin Frozer II. It looks great and the cooling system is great for a low noise system.

I'd love to win! I've got a gtx465 twin frozr II now and it's an amazing card/cooler!

I'm not so keen on the Frozr name, but that's certainly one impressive cooler.

The gpu coolers look pretty sick and look like they can keep the gpu pretty cool even under heavy load. I think the card is pretty kick ass and would love to get my hands on one.

I like the image, as it has lots of shiny things to look at. Graphics and stuff...

Suggested improvements; Indicate that it will do your taxes, walk your dog, fold your laundry and overthrow the Lybian government when properly configured in 3 way SLI.

I like the attention to quality that MSI seems to be leaning towards with all of it's products over the past couple of years, specifically the inclusion of 'military spec' components and the addition of little nicities on some products like multimeter measuring points. That's a nod to the enthusiast that I wish more companies would take note of.

I'm sure they work great in an open bench setup, but I would think that since they don't exhaust out the case that they would be spewing hot air back inside the case (which is bad). I'd just throw a WC block on them anyways :D

Normal drivel... (though a new card will look nice in the case I'm hoping to order soon)

I have been looking at the MSI Twin Frozr design for a while now. I feel while providing amazing results by way of cooling, without a Lifetime Warranty for their GPU's they will always be taken secondary, with XFX/EVGA winning the customers over with a better Warranty.

MSI usually out-performs both cards in cooling and FACTORY overclocking. I was VERY close to pulling the trigger on a MSI GTX 570 OC/Twin Frozr II, then I saw the MSI 580 GTX Twin Frozr III/Lightning. The Lightning version is about to break single GPU records (I honestly' do not consider the 5970 a single GPU as it has 2 on its PCB)

If I won a graphics card, I would give it to my roommate whom is disabled and LOVES playing MMO's. I recently ordered him a computer, but was lacking in the GPU department due to cost.

Every review of them I've read has been very positive. Beautiful design, outstanding cooling and impressive specs.. I have two of them on my wish list at New Egg, need I say more?

Oh man i just bought an MSI motherboard to put into my customer spc Nice ! Sign meh up:D

Back