MSI N560GTX Ti Twin Frozr II OC Give-away!

never gave msi a chance few years ago but finally got a msi 460gtx cyclone and was really impressed. would def buy one again. New two fan design is solid and very quiet,

love MSI! first motherboard was an MSI K7N2G-ILRS it's been running strong since 2003. :cool:

I think this card is looking really nice, in fact it is bringing me back from my venture to an ATI card, especially if I win it!

I like my cases to be non-transparent, so the look of the card itself doesn't really bother me. It's got more of a brown than a "golden" look anyway.

But imagining it inside my desktop gave me a raging boner.

didn't win anything this round, but i scored a 9600GT in a [H] drawing a couple years ago. free stuff just for being a member of [H], can't beat that.

edit: also, my MSI GTX 460 Hawks are fantastic. kudos to MSI for making great products and giving away free shit.

Last edited:
Alright! My happiness is directly proportional to the size of my steam game collection.

Thanks a ton.

Thanks to you all for supporting MSI and helping us continue bringing great products to the market by keeping us in business. :) We have a lot in store for 2011 and beyond, and we love to always get feedback from the [H]ardForums.

Congrats to the winners of the cards (no names given out?!?!) and to those who got the free games.

Thanks MSI for dishing out some freebies to us, moar plz! ;)

Love ya [H] love this site, Good family and Good times.

thank you for all the things your guys do on this site.

remember is bi-winning.lol

I'm one of the extremely lucky people who won the video cards. :cool:

Thanks a million to [H]ardIOCP and MSI!!!!

Woohoo!!!! JC2 and Mafia II
Thank you MSI!!

This is the first time I have ever won anything in my life. Thank you!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to you all for supporting MSI and helping us continue bringing great products to the market by keeping us in business. :) We have a lot in store for 2011 and beyond, and we love to always get feedback from the [H]ardForums.

I'm playing around with a P55 GD65 now and it seems like a solid board so far. The bios seems great, the steps in voltage are nice and small. It puts out a nice and stable voltage. The probe points are a huge plus. I love that. Little things like that are very nice. It's a good looking board.

MSI motherboards seem like the way to go these days. While companies like Gigabyte are removing features from their motherboards MSI is adding them. You guys are really winning me over.

AWESOME!! free games! i got JC2 and mafia 2!

i was supposed to get a free 3dmark11 coupon with my msi twin frozr card from tigerdirect, but nothing was in the box, i noticed at newegg they offered these games with the 560ti..

guess i finally get my msi freebie! Thanks hardocp and MSI

Thank you MSI & Hardforum.com for making me your winner of one of the cards! I never ever won anything in my life, so this is like the lottery for me! :)

Thank you to MSI and the [H] for being such a generous bunch of guys! My weekend shall be a bit busier with 2 new games, and in perfect time for the new 580 I just got this week. :D

Back