MSI - Metro 2033 - GTX 460 Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One should not ride the metro...because of the weird f'ing fat folks on it. I mean, the only weird fat guy that should be in the car with you is the chauffeur.

Because hitting rush hour sucks. Lots of working people + crammed + awkwardness = fun and games

One shouldn't ride the metro because there are scary monsters (prostitutes), it smells like a toilet and the metro blows.

One shouldnt ride the metro because.. wait.. first we need to ride the metro to be able to tell you why not to ride the metro! One reason not to ride the metro could be because your graphics card is teh suck and it will get you killed. Yay for contests which offer to fix that problem, and let you ride the metro, for free!

Ride The Metro???:confused:
To the Gulag and the labor camps.....Enjoy Fish eye soup, -20 degree C temps, hard labor with plenty of malnourished comrades..... I Think Not!!!! Extermination by labor.... Don't get on the Metro!:eek:

You shouldn't ride the Metro because of

midnight-meat-train.jpg

Midnight Meat Train

I'm really scared of Metro zombies, or any type of zombs, but a new 460gtx might help blast them back to hell.

Has anything good ever really come from metros? I mean it takes a great deal of trust to ride one and think nothing's going to happen to you. I mean, apart from all the shady people going to and fro, you just have no way of knowing what lies ahead of you in the tunnels. Maybe some disgruntled lineman decided to place a wormhole in the way and you end up in an alternate dimension. Maybe John Travolta will hijack the train and hold it for hostage like in Phelam 123. Maybe the tunnel will fill with evil slime like in ghostbusters. Get the point? Just stay away...

Wow, last time I saw a line this long I was riding the metro ;)

Please add my name to this list. I already have a Radeon 5870 (on an MSI mobo I might add ^_^). But a copy of that game would be SCHAWEET!!!!!

Edit: seems I need to update my sig. Still says I am rocking a C2Q on an EVGA board. Moved to AMD 3.4GHz on the MSI 790FX-GD70. My bad.

You should not ride the Metro because you might encounter Christopher Lambert in a movie other than the original Highlander, and trust me, nobody--NOBODY--wants that to happen to them!

Don't ride the Metro because like a moped it may be fun to ride but your friends will rag you id hey see you.

Thanks to MSI

Why not. Can't win if you don't enter. The metro is infested with oogly aliens or something! ya that's it!

There is just no point in riding the metro when you can sit home and enjoy your brand new MSI video card! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back