MSI - Metro 2033 - GTX 460 Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait...what Metro...there's a Metro in my area? Maybe that's why I don't ride it. No Metro here!

...that or I can't see well enough to see an f'ing bus. My step father always did tell me as a little kid I'd get run over by a bus someday...

I deserve Metro 2033 because im a classy metro(sexual) so far ahead in fashion that i could be from the year 2033

Just register an account to try my luck. Here you go:

I'd like to play Metro 2033 rather than ride Metro. It will be even better to win a nVidia GTX 460!

One should not ride the metro cause it's the devils playground, he WILL pwn you.

You shouldn't ride the Metro because the Long Island Rail Road is more expensive and more comfortable. ;)

I really need it. I'm stuck on a 9800 gtx that overheats. :(

You should not ride the metro, not because of stormtroopers... but because you might need...

Da-Ambalamps-324-full.jpg

You should not ride the metro because there are skulls mounted to the turnstiles, blood splattered all over the ground, a big pile of bones by the rail car, a grotesque mutant skinning the last guest while he is still alive, and someone standing right behind you swinging a spiked club at your head.

Last time I road the metro, a bum pissed in the corner just a few feet away from me. Damn metro.

It is to my knowledge that you'll run into Keanu Reeves in the metro, and well, it becomes rather dangerous then. At least that's what my friend told me. :eek:

You shouldn't ride the metro because all the people who lost this contest will be sulking down there.... such a sad place ;)

I dont ride the metro becouse they generally smell like pee.

Thanks to MSI for putting on the contest.

Gimmmmah Gimmmmie

Don't ride the Metro because you figure the tons and tons of people who ride that mother......... there is a very good chance that there are some nasty bodily fluids that land on the surfaces you ride on. Bleh.

becuase I'd have to travel thousands of miles out of the corn to find a city that actually has one.

Riding the Metro would mean that I'm not driving my Pagani Zonda. Which would be foolish.

you should not ride the metro because you should not ride the metro because you should not ride the metro because you should not ride the metro because you should not ride the metro because you should not ride the metro because you should not ride the metro because you should not ride the metro because you should not ride the metro because you should not ride the metro because you should not ride the metro because you should not ride the metro because you should not ride the metro because you should not ride the metro because you should not ride the metro because you should not ride the metro because you should not ride the metro because you should not ride the metro because you should not ride the metro because you should not ride the metro because you... wait a minute - i really think YOU ALL should! while I take the 460 that is... hehe... :) - m

You shouldn't ride the metro -- do you really want to meet all those [H] guys on there telling their really bad jokes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back