MSI - Metro 2033 - GTX 460 Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You shouldnt ride the metro because being late for work is better then showing up smelling like the sweat of the 20 people you got rubbed against

I wouldn't ride the metro cause they put metros in the metro so you can metro while you metro.

In for the win :)

You shouldn't ride the metro, for any of the 480+ reasons listed before this post.

You shouldn't ride the Metro because anything you touch could give you any one of over 2,033 different kinds of diseases.

You should not ride the metro because MSI's eyes are everywhere. They are watching me.

"In Soviet Russa, Metro rides you!"

Edit: In my terribly original cleverness, I just realized someone on the first page said the same thing. :D

Have you ever seen Predator 2? That is why I don't ride the Metro. Bill Paxton was horrible in that Metro scene!

If It weren't for creepy brush ups on the Metro, I wouldn't get any female contact play at all.

should not ride the metro because of being under constant threats of being pulled to an alternate universe

The Metro around here goes straight through Compton...enough said. :eek:

Oh, that and I'm still rockin' a Geforce 8800 GTS 640 MB.

Last edited:
I'm tired of riding the same metro everyday, nothing fun ever happens.

At least with Metro 2033 I'll get too see some PhysX action.

I shouldn't ride the metro because everytime I do I get motion sickness and vomit all over. It has caused some pretty nasty slips, but watching everyone sliding around makes me giggle ( this seems to stop the vomiting ). Still havin' fun though.

DONT RIDE THE METRO...

Because you might accidentally sit in someone's vomit.

True story... sadly...

Don't ride the metro, you'll be backtraced by the cyberpolice since you Dun Goofed!

You shouldn't ride the metro, because then you will neglect your car, and your wife and children will start to question your manhood.

You should not ride the Metro because Jeff has moved there... Woah Jeff you've gotten big! Attention everyone.... there is a bug in the electrical system

[J has just saved a whole subway of passenagers from being eaten alive by Jeff, the giant worm-like alien, who chewed off a half of the subway train before retreating]
[Neuralizes subway passengers]
The City of New York would like to thank you for participating in our drill. Had this been an actual emergency, y'all woulda been eaten. 'Cause you don't listen. You ignorant. How a man gon' come bashin' thru a subway win-- That's the problem with all y'all New Yorkers. "Oh, we seen it all." "Oh no! A 600 ft. worm! Save us, Mr Black Man!" And I come in, I ask ya nice move to the next car! Y'all just sit there like...
[Neuralizes subway passengers again]
The City of New York would like to thank you for participating in our drill. We hope that you enjoyed our new, smaller, more energy-efficient subway cars.

In for a chance at the 460
Thanks =)

remember if you are going to huff it, what ever you do never pee on the third rail... do you really want to know why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back