MSI - Metro 2033 - GTX 460 Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
• Warning: Pregnant women, the elderly, and children under 10 should avoid prolonged exposure to “not-so-happy-fun” metro.
• Caution: “not-so-happy-fun” metro may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.
• “not-so-happy-fun” metro contains a liquid core, which, if exposed due to rupture, should not be touched, inhaled, or looked at.
• Do not use “not-so-happy-fun” metro on concrete.
• Discontinue use of “not-so-happy-fun” metro if any of the following occurs:
o itching
o vertigo
o dizziness
o tingling in extremities
o loss of balance or coordination
o slurred speech
o temporary blindness
o profuse sweating
o heart palpitations
• If “not-so-happy-fun” metro begins to smoke, get away immediately. Seek shelter and cover head.
• “not-so-happy-fun” metro may stick to certain types of skin.
• Do not taunt “not-so-happy-fun” metro.

Go MSI!!!

Reason to not ride the metro? Because its too loud and I can't hear the monsters approaching.

You shouldn't ride the metro because they get mad if fall asleep and stay on until they park it at the terminal.

GL all on a 460!

Riding the Metro is strictly inadvisable as the services rendered by the post-apocalyptic staff may result in you suffering from a range of ailments including radiation poisoning, being eaten alive and/or having a body filled with projectiles. On the upside, if your body is filled with hi-grade bullets then at least you'll be a millionaire albeit a dead one...

You should not ride the Metro, because I'd rather enjoy the stench of my own bodily functions from gaming 50+ hours a week; as apposed to smelling other people that stink for other reasons

Um, I think this sums it up...

metro2033.jpg

Everything in DC is underground...
Have you seen the Metro here?
Ah, no thanks!
But I would love to have the GTX460 !!

Nothing wrong with Metro! Metro is great place to meet hot American women! Ah, Just wild and crazy guys!!!

I shouldn't ride the metro because even poor people should get to ride limos to work every once in a while.

I should not ride the Metro as I have a low tolerance for pain and my ex does ride the Metro.

Shudder!

I used to ride the Metro to work. Was hoping that in 2033, things would have been MUCH different, but alas... I guess I'll just have to blow stuff up then!!!

If you're riding the Metro, you're not at home gaming on your new GTX 460...isn't that reason enough?

Metro has 32 anagrams and is 1 word. 3+2+1=6, which is an evil number.

Thus, the Metro is evil. Do not ride the metro.

Dont ever ride the metro in Asia, you'll have garlicky nightmares for life!

Would be great to win either the GTX 460, Metro 2033 or both. Here's to hoping.

Don't ride the metro, cuz its risky busineess. Don't wanna be hooked up to an e-meter by Tom Cruise.

MSI you roll !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back