MSI - Metro 2033 - GTX 460 Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason not to ride the metro:
Crowd.jpg

Having road the Metro for 3 years when I worked in NY, and surviving several attempted bombings, I believe I should never have to ride it again.

(And my 6800 is getting a little old so I really need the 460!)

Metro? Isn't that dangerous? Count me in for a hobo stabbing, here's hoping he isn't contagious!

Don't ride the Metro, the ammo sold there sucks and the rats make horrible pets.
Count me in for the GTX 460 lovin.

You shouldn`t ride the metro or you'll be haunted bye the Blind Pirate who offers the latest "Grupera" Music CDs Mp3s and DVDs

jose2-copy.jpg

You should not ride the Metro because of that stupid pesky court order which bans you from it for the next 10 years, just because you supposedly exposed yourself to a few women, even though they totally can't prove anything.

You shouldnt ride the metro as it isjust like a Geo Metro. Dangerous sob that's the only form of transportation that poor mofos can afford after cashing in their food stamps or welfare.

You shouldn't ride the Metro because there are always homeless people hitting you up for money, and then you can't afford a MSI 460GTX 1G Cyclone!

:D

I'm IN to WIN!

You shouldn't ride the Metro, unless it's the Metro 2033 - now equipped with sharks with lasers!

You shouldn't ride the Metro because in the event of an Apocalypse, the Metro may become your new home. You will be forced to mate with every unsavory female trapped at your underground station merely to sustain life on an uninhabitable planet in hopes of spawning a warrior brave enough to battle every surface mutant on your way to reach the next Metro station full of inbred humans. :confused:

I'm alone(sometimes)
sitting with my empty glass(One man One Cup?)
my four walls(does the ceiling count as 5?)
follow me through my past(scary, scary thought)
I was on a Paris train(One night in Paris!)
I emerged in London rain(I C london I C France...)
and you were waiting there(weren't you?)
swimming through apologies(for that stain on your dress)

I remember searching for the perfect words(Google Don't Fail me now!)
I was hoping you might change your mind(Bing! didn't do it either)
I remember a soldier sleeping next to me(He worked on a ship full of seamen)
riding on the Metro(I don't want to ride the Metro!)

You wore white(Cuz' you know)
smiling as you took my hand(creep)
so removed(abstained)
we spoke of wintertime in France(lots of white stuff everywhere)
minutes passed with shallow words(not as shallow as the well I'm throwing her down)
years have passed and still the hurt(death,drugs and violence)
I can see you now(Acid trips are the best)
smiling as I pulled away(and out)

I remember the letter wrinkled in my hand(Elmo Says the letter "A")
"I'll love you always" filled my eyes(more white stuff)
I remember a night we walked along the Seine(and her trench)
riding on the Metro(pocket rocket)

I remember a feeling coming over me(Ooooo....000000)
the soldier turned, then looked away(cell phone pix)
I remember hating you for loving me(and loving me for hating you)
riding on the Metro-cycle

Pick me I should win for that insight and all the references.

Stay far away from the metro - the Paris system took me 4 hours to go 20 miles. At a 5mph average, I could have biked there faster and had time to game.

Other than the fact that the subways .... smell like barf, lunatics ride it too much and you won't meet pretty women, I can't think of one reason why you wouldn't ride the Metro:D

You shouldn't ride the Metro due to the increase of users using twitter to ready to describe you as a weirdo for just humming the theme song for Super Mario Bros.

You shouldn't ride the metro unless you enjoy the smell of armpits of everyone standing who are holding onto the poles or you enjoy sitting down with someone's crotch or behind bobbing back and forth in front of your face.

doh.. someone beat me to the Berlin Metro punch... *doink*

still in for one... if I win. :)

You shouldn't ride the metro or else you may startle up the slime from Ghostbusters 2!

You shouldn't ride the metro because sweaty bodies are always rubbing all up against you.

Not worth spending a lot of time thinking of something humorous as it will just end up a random drawing again, which is totally understandable, but leaves me with absolutely no motivation to try.

You shouldn't ride the Metro since they are nesting grounds for man-sized bugs who hunt humans, specially at night.

The metro has enough oddities without adding geeks to the mix and I for one am scared of the metro!! Metro 2033, not so much. I'm [H]ard enough for Metro 2033!!! Thanks MSI :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back