MSI - Metro 2033 - GTX 460 Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet ! Thanks both MSI and Hardocp. I need either or both ! lol One should not ride the Metro without your trusty shotgun .....

you should not ride the Metro because you have a car like a real man, use it!

I'm on a duck.

You should not ride the Metro because I dont own a copy of Metro 2003 to clear it out.

Don't ride the Metro... Unless you're packing MSI kick-ass goodness! Love your stuff guys... Keep it coming!

Silver
Proud owner of MSI X58 Platinum SLi

You should not, could not ride the Metro, because the Metro is not a ride, but a song by one-hit wonder pop band Berlin.

One shouldn't ride the metro because nobody knows what mutants take up residence there.

you shouldnt ride the metro cos ...well.... have you SEEN what passes for a toilet down there? errrgh... if you really *must*... /passes gasmask

would love a copy, wanted it when the Steam summer sales came up but wasnt able to take advantage of it.... :(

You should not ride the metro because subways and trains are always the first things you hear after the phrase "terrorist plot"

and I need another gtx 460.. ;)

I dont ride the Metro because of guys like this one:

yougonnagetraped.jpg

:eek:

One should not ride the Metro cause I drive the Metro. Accident free for a week now!

You shouldn't ride the Metro because the fares keep taking more and more from you.

Don't ride the metro because it's gonna get hot in there!

Thanks MSI!

you shouldn't ride the metro because you can't piss on the third rail.
sg06.ft.tales2.jpg

Proud owner of MSI 8800GT, which could use an upgrade ...

Why shouldn't I ride the Metro? I know nothing of any dangers there. Should I not do my part to reduce greenhouse gas emissions? So what if I need to carry an assault rifle. Sign me up!

dont ride the metro because china might bomb the shit out of us and ull be stuck in there with radio active mutants that eat ur stinkin brains out

You shouldn't ride the metro because due to the staggering variety of mighty strange individuals who use it for their daily commute, you will likely see things that cannot be unseen, no matter the amount of bleech.

what? of course it's safe to ride the metro! allow me to demonstrate... what's that..? nazis... NAZIS!!! OH SHIT!!!!

You shouldn't ride the metro cause some crazed phsyco who has a beef with John McClain is going to blow it up..

Or you might get shot by a mugger, or maybe they finally dug in the wrong place and released Godzilla.. or dragons.. or opened up the bottomless pit.

Or there could be giant mutated bugs with lungs who have human faces.

If you are a portable x-ray machine salemsman, you should definitely not ride the metro.. cause you know there are people down there just dying to steal it from you.

There are always zombies or giant rats in the metro.

And there could be somebody wanting a large payaout who takes over the metro and holds you hostage.

What about explosive sewer gases? A spark or flame at the wrong moment... and kaboom.. bye bye metro.

I'm never riding the metro!

Count me in please

I would ride the metro. Quite convenient when you don't have a car

gotta be in it to win it!

so I wanna be in :D

Also, you need to carry lots of hand sanitizer with you on the Metro...you never know where the great unwashed have been or what they're been touching :rolleyes:

I'm in!

The last time I rode the "metro" I came out well-dressed, product in my hair and smelling of shame.

Don't ride the metro!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back