MSI - Metro 2033 - GTX 460 Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You shouldn't ride the metro due to the fact that one of these forum posters is likely standing next to you.

You shouldn't ride the metro as you never know what and who can hit you while your looking at a MSI giveaway card.

You really shouldn't ride the metro unless of course someone is giving you a MSI branded 460 in that case it's OK.

You should not ride the metro unless you want a brand spankin' new GTX 460!

Everyone knows the metro is the spawn of the devil and I can't use it because I already sold my soul for a piece of cake.

I remember paying for the Metro fee
I remember the Metro was just using me
I remember dancing on the Metro tracks
I remember Metro conductors doing jumping jacks
I remember the Metro having a Christmas tree
I remember the Metro as a stale gray sea

Riding on the Metro-oh-oh ...

I can't think of any reasons not to ride the metro. I'd still love the card though. :cool:

Papa needs a 460... so I can spend more money and buy a metro waterblock. ;)

A man died on the metro and it was six hours before someone noticed him doing laps around the city.

Sounds like zombie potential to me. Definitely staying off the metro.

Why not ride the Metro?

Well, if the Metro is like a succession of cars, ie trailers, and a cyclone is like a tornado (okay Bill Nye, not really, but get over it), well, we all know what tornadoes do to trailers...

Riding the Metro is bad because a predator might show up and decide to rip your spine out and make it shiny while ignoring the blatantly awesome trophy he could make from the pregnant cop.

If hollywood has taught us anything is that the Metro is chock full of chases, explosions, negotiations, hikackings, and mystery. ...huh? Reasons NOT to ride the metro? Hmm, can't think of any!

I would not ride Metro, because with a gtx460 and Metro 2033 I'd have everything I need at home.

I remember a feeling coming over me
the soldier turned, then looked away
I remember hating you for loving me
riding on the Metro

and thats why you don't ride on the metro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back