MSI MEG Z390 ACE Unboxing and Intel 9000 CPU Discussion

Intel needs to be more competitive with pricing. Sure it is better then a 2700x but is it over $200 better?

Lol that LED array is a bit much, like something out of a novelty gift shop.

Thanks Kyle for the quick preview/unboxing vid.

Just wondering. As you mentioned about the new 2.75 GPU card sizes in relation to the PCIe ports, is there any chance [H] might do some riser reviews? I've read some, but they're pretty rare and I know there can be any number of issues. As some newer cases are allowing for alternative mounting options this might me be a worthwhile workaround to allow all slots to remain accessible.

Was just at Microcenter. They actually have more boards in stock than what's listed. They had the MSI Godlike for $599. They also had a few otherboards not listed.

Also, if anyone is looking for a 2080 ti. Kansas City has 1 EVGA 2080 Ti Ultra in stock as of 30 mins ago. Some kid bought the Dual Fan Asus 2080 ti they also got in.

Amazing what happens when Intel swaps out crappy tim for some legit soldiering.

Still, 2700X is plenty fast for me and everything I do. Note: this is coming someone who has been exclusively Intel since the Core 2 Duo came out, so no fan boy-ing here. I love competition again!

This things called Meg? FFS. Was the movie that good? Can’t wait for the Sharknado edition, or the Jaws version, maybe with the Piranha update?

I really don’t understand the marketing of Chinese computer OEMs. Why do they target their products at 14 year old American boys?

This things called Meg? FFS. Was the movie that good? Can’t wait for the Sharknado edition, or the Jaws version, maybe with the Piranha update?

I really don’t understand the marketing of Chinese computer OEMs. Why do they target their products at 14 year old American boys?
If you watch the video, it is explained in detail.

Back