MSI has prebuilt systems - RTX 3060 and i7-10700 for $1,650 free shipping

wareyore

HDCOTY 2023
In case some are willing to go this route for a GFX card.

To me, it's about the same as getting scalped - but with a 30 day return and a 1 year warranty.

https://us-store.msi.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=704

1619478942569.png

Reactions: the X
like this
Missed it but thanks for posting. Custom building a pc is more satisfying but prebuilt is another option that needs to be considered in these times.

Guys, just a heads up on this case, it is by far the biggest POS case I have ever own, it came with only ONE 90mm fan on the back and there is no way to add more on top or in the front, at least not w/o rigging something.

My Son bought it for the GPU of course and I told him I would take the rest, he's lucky I love him (LOL). It came with 16 GBs of Ram but I gotta be honest, they don't look like gaming RAM either but more like the cheap RAM sticks you get when you purchase a Dell, HP workforce computer. I didn't want to keep checking the rest of the stuff for fear of what I could find. Asus was a brand you could trust before but after watching this, I will be weary next time out.

Guys, just a heads up on this case, it is by far the biggest POS case I have ever own, it came with only ONE 90mm fan on the back and there is no way to add more on top or in the front, at least not w/o rigging something.

My Son bought it for the GPU of course and I told him I would take the rest, he's lucky I love him (LOL). It came with 16 GBs of Ram but I gotta be honest, they don't look like gaming RAM either but more like the cheap RAM sticks you get when you purchase a Dell, HP workforce computer. I didn't want to keep checking the rest of the stuff for fear of what I could find. Asus was a brand you could trust before but after watching this, I will be weary next time out.

Looks like one user was able to fit an AIO in the front.

Screenshot_20210512-123842.png
Screenshot_20210512-123823.png

Wow even they are scalping their own products. I got a few cyberpower pre-builts with 3070s and 3700x with aio for $1,500 each a few months back.....

Back