MSI H81M-ITX HELP!!

DigitalPanhandler

Limp Gawd
so I built my system a few years back, upgraded it slowly over time, uh not to long ago my rear audio connection seems to have died (well, the port the headphone plugs into) likely cause: careless paying attention, and constantly ripping and putting otherwise unwanted stress on the connection (had to replace my audio cable cause the connection eventually bent.)

so ive been using the front audio header, well last night ...... lets just say I slightly broke it.... loose connection, so static sometimes if I move a certain way.....

my original question I was gonna ask....now revoked, cause the board I wanted to rip components off and solder back on this one.... isn't exactly the same... bummer

uh... does anyone have a h81 to h97 or even z97 they want to part with......

realisiticly I was hoping asrock h97m-atx for like 70 or 80 but they are marked up to like 120 used, 399 new(WTF??!?!?!)....

otherwise system specs I got in it.... i7 4790s (ES, registers as xeon E3 1225v3) 16GB crucial ballistics DDR3 1600, gtx 1070

Some case vendors sell loose front panel thingies, cheaper then a new case if they can be found.

Back