MSI GTX980 $400 @ Jet

Wow, nice find! Even though it is MSI(not my preferred), It is super tempting!

This card has been that price numerous times since November on Jet. I actually bought one for $370 USD after coupon but cancelled it immediately after noticing I put it on my corporate card on accident. When I tried to re-order it, it was out of stock. :(

what a dumb fucking article, i really hate wccftech.

no shit that pascal is going to come out this year. its been on roadmaps for a while now, being discussed everywhere.

that also doesn't say anything about price cuts so im not sure why you even linked it.

I linked it so some random loser could find something wrong with it. And it worked!

How do you get $400.00 from $529.99 less 15%=$450.49? Was it lower for about 3 minutes?

EDIT: Sorry...I didn't notice you posted this on 01/10

BTW...Jet has been very reliable for me.

Last edited:
I have this card and love it. Especially the fact that the fan doesnt even spin at idle. Once you get into game it ramps up but still very quiet.

I've used Jet.com as well and they are reliable. Good prices, shipping similar to what the amazon free shipping for normal people (3 to 5 day or 5 to 8 day?) in terms of speed. For example, if I choose the free non prime shipping, I usually get items earlier by a day or so (compared to estimated delivery). Similar performance with Jet.com

Last edited:
Ordering from Jet never works in my favor as the tax kills the deal from the start. It would have to be a 25% off or greater deal to even make MSRP ... :(

has anyone used jet? are they reliable?

I used them to get some hard drives. Put my funds in pending for 3 days and canceled my order on the 3rd day due to not having availability when their website stated they did. They can EAD and I'll stick with Amazon or Newegg.

Back