MSI GTX660 - $127.49 after VCO and $30 rebate

brentsg

[H]ard|Gawd
This would be a pretty hot value, even better in SLI. I have this cooler on my MSI R9 280's and it's very quiet and efficient.

Use coupon code "VCO" and then use Visa Checkout.

Link

Last edited:
70% more money, for similar increase in performance is up to the buyer's budget, and if they want to go red or green. Different class of cards that shouldn't be compared. $220 isn't exactly a good price for a 280X anyway, especially a Diamond.

I have a hard time finding 280x's new for under $250. Where have you seen them cheaper?

I'd love to find a 280x (not 280) for under $200.

I have a hard time finding 280x's new for under $250. Where have you seen them cheaper?

I'd love to find a 280x (not 280) for under $200.

Forum price is about $140-160 used, $160-190 new depending on model. I just got a NIB XFX DD for $150.

That's a good 280x price. I've been watching closely for a few months and hadn't noticed anything under $225 or so.

So basically...you don't have a better price for a 280x new at an e-tailer.

What does that matter? Why would a member here pay nearly $100 more just to get it from an etailer? It doesn't change that $220+ isn't a good price for it. Most brands now do warranty by serial so it doesn't matter where you get it.
You can also get them on eBay new for about $200.

What makes this 660 a good price is how its the same as forum prices.

What does that matter? Why would a member here pay nearly $100 more just to get it from an etailer? It doesn't change that $220+ isn't a good price for it. Most brands now do warranty by serial so it doesn't matter where you get it.
You can also get them on eBay new for about $200.

What makes this 660 a good price is how its the same as forum prices.

1) Warranty
2) Able to use a credit card without PayPal (nightmare).
3) Free/fast Shipping
4) Dependebility of e-tailer over Forums Members.
5) Guaranteed new.

If find very little reason to use forums with how cheap retailer prices are. You generally don't save much on the forums.

I've had several retailers ask for packing slips & or invoices for warranty...

Not to mention it's a lot easier to follow a couple of deal sites (Techbargains, Slickdeals) when shopping, rather than mine Ebay and a bunch of forums.

Time is money.

Back