MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ventus 8G Video Card + Anthem & Battlefield V - $633 after $15 rebate card $632

piscian18

[H]F Junkie
Still not my price range for those on the look out

https://slickdeals.net/f/12603952-m...v-633-after-15-rebate-card-632-99?v=1&src=pdw

MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ventus 8G Video Card + Anthem & Battlefield V - $633 after $15 rebate card $632.99
$719 - 10% with code SPVGAJANTEN - $15 rebate card = $632.99

Shoprunner 2-day shipping, no tax for many, and an additional $15 rebate card, this is the best RTX 2080 deal I could find.

FYI, this is a reference board design, not a Founders Edition board. OC Scanner in applications like MSI Afterburner should get your GPU up to Founders Edition speeds.

Plus free Anthem and Battlefield V codes, too!

First posted deal, hope everything was covered.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Pr...gnorebbr=1

Store: Newegg

"this is a reference board design, not a Founders Edition board" o_O

Founders Edition board is the reference board design...

"this is a reference board design, not a Founders Edition board" o_O

Founders Edition board is the reference board design...

i think what he means is that this is the reference clocked card. board wise they are identical except the lower binned gpu and if i remember correctly the reference clocked cards are locked to a lower power limit but i could be wrong on that part.

i think what he means is that this is the reference clocked card. board wise they are identical except the lower binned gpu and if i remember correctly the reference clocked cards are locked to a lower power limit but i could be wrong on that part.

no idea, copied the post from slickdeals. I assume nvidia does some fancy tweaks to FE cards but Ive never owned one so Ive never compared one.

It's out of stock now, so I assume the deal is dead.

Reactions: Hulk
like this
It comes in and out of stock.. In stock at this moment in writing.. anyways.... Appears EVGA jacked up their 2080ti prices a couple of days ago.. $633 for this 2080 or pay $1099 for a 2080ti for EVGA's black edition.. Just nuts how big the price difference is..

*note Sorry.. nevermind… I see the promo code no longer works now..

It comes in and out of stock.. In stock at this moment in writing.. anyways.... Appears EVGA jacked up their 2080ti prices a couple of days ago.. $633 for this 2080 or pay $1099 for a 2080ti for EVGA's black edition.. Just nuts how big the price difference is..

*note Sorry.. nevermind… I see the promo code no longer works now..
Noticed EVGA only jacked up the price for the 2080ti's. I could care less... Only wealthy people would pay for those overpriced cards. $100 wouldn't hurt them. It's them that Huang could do whatever he wants with the prices (AMD is also to blame).

The slickdeals website says the deal is expired. Does the 10% off deal still work?

Back