MSI GeForce GTX 770 Lightning Video Card Review @ [H]

Interesting how people who don't care what the hell I do with my cash just can't resist commenting on what the hell I do with my cash.

I guess everyone needs a hobby.

Very well. It did seem to be a very questionable choice, but i'm not trying to offend you or anything. I'll just leave it alone, apologies for the comments. Perhaps I went a bit overboard. As you stated, your prior cards malfunctioned - so for all I know that's why you're exchanging them. Which is all good - your money, your choice, and obviously your prior MSI RMA's play a part in the choice. Apologies once again.

Very well. It did seem to be a very questionable choice, but i'm not trying to offend you or anything. I'll just leave it alone, apologies for the comments. Perhaps I went a bit overboard. As you stated, your prior cards malfunctioned - so for all I know that's why you're exchanging them. Which is all good - your money, your choice, and obviously your prior MSI RMA's play a part in the choice. Apologies once again.
My apologies to you, as well. I was as guilty as anyone for letting the tone turn unpleasant. No need for that here on [H]. :)

Back