MSI Big Bang Xpower X58 for $69.99 AR

Oh you mean DealKillers.net? Then this is to be expected.

From my personal experience MSI is the worst regarding MIRs. I properly submitted a rebate for a motherboard purchase and they sent me an email with a scanned image of my rebate submission saying it was incomplete because no UPC was attached. In the scanned image, clearly visible, was the UPC. I emailed them back saying I can't send them another UPC because mine was cut out and clearly visible on the submission. I never received an email response back or my rebate.

This would have been a great deal and I would have jumped all over this if I thought there was any chance to get the rebate.

From my personal experience MSI is the worst regarding MIRs. I properly submitted a rebate for a motherboard purchase and they sent me an email with a scanned image of my rebate submission saying it was incomplete because no UPC was attached. In the scanned image, clearly visible, was the UPC. I emailed them back saying I can't send them another UPC because mine was cut out and clearly visible on the submission. I never received an email response back or my rebate.

This would have been a great deal and I would have jumped all over this if I thought there was any chance to get the rebate.

They denied one of my rebates in the past and I emailed them a copy of my invoice and they approved it the next day.

Good job on being a traitor and posting on shitdeals...

Resellers have to eat too.

Good job on being a traitor and posting on shitdeals...

Yeah, I mean...if it gets posted on SD by some other random person, okay...but if you're going to post it there you may as well not even make a thread here.

As far as MSI rebates goes, I've only done one so far (on a video card) and got it back...although it took like the full 10 weeks or whatever them maximum amount of time they gave was. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
You're not missing out, I had this board (a couple, actually) - wasn't stable at all. Never could get the memory to run above 1333.

You're not missing out, I had this board (a couple, actually) - wasn't stable at all. Never could get the memory to run above 1333.

I still own it and it works like a charm. Never had any issues till date.
running my 12gb OCZ Flex EX 1600@7-7-7 without any problem.

Sorry to hear about your bad luck with this M/B. I have nothing but great things to say about it and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone.

Back