MSI Barebone System Give-Away

Just press the OC Genie II and voilà...instant overclocking. What would you expect from the first company to produce an overclocking motherboard.

Bare bones sure gives you a lot more!:D

Love the air cooling, and i once had an msi based nvidia card. Thing was the best vid card ive ever owned. :D

Military class II components. Would be interesting to know what the difference between class I and class II is though.

Also, I find it interesting how MSI places their name brand on the back plate. Never seen that one before. All in all, great card!

I love the cool, original design, which suites both the aesthetically pleasing, as well as functional eye. Wish I had one in my system!

What I like about MSI's FROZR Line of Video Cards is the cooling system being efficient and so quiet at the same time.

The N560GTX Ti Twin Frozr II is too pretty of card to turn face down (when installed) in my computer. think I would have to find a mirror to line the floor of my case so I could look down through the case window in awe of the "mechanics" :)

frozer have some of the best and sexy cooler and this would be my first msi mobo :p

I love the fact that I don't need to add an aftermarket cooler to these series of cards.

They look great and cool well, while still coming in at a very good price.

As most others have already mentioned, my favorite part about MSI's Frozo line of video cards is the cooling system.

I've not used much of MSI's computer products. The only thing i've much experience with them is Motherboards, I've still have holder AMD xp boards that still work great. MSI is a good brand.

Cooler & quieter looking cards with a non-reference design that stands out from the norm with the performance to back it up.

Have used MSI products (motherboards specifically) numerous times in the past and they've never let me down. All I have to say for the 560 Ti and cooling design.... *drool* :D

Back