MSI Barebone System Give-Away

Love the colour scheme of the mobo and the dual fan design on the video card.

Oh More freebies :) I love MSI, I currently have there MSI p55-gd65 Board and Would love a new one to upgrade, When I had problems with my board they were there to help me resolve my issues. Great company and great products.

Gotta love the saying 2 is always better than 1 :)

I like that MSI uses quality components and good design which allows good temps and for us to push their hardware just a little bit harder than the competition without having to worry about it releasing the "magic smoke." ;)

Msi's frozr line is hawt, I mean cold, stone cold :)

I have thought the Frozr cards were pretty beastly looking. But I've never actually researched them. Regardless, a video card is a video card, and if it works I like it!

The name Twin Frozr II. Also their gtx400 series were extremely cool, I wouldn't be surprise if this card stayed the same.

I use one of these cards in my forensics rig. It is pretty damn quick doing password cracking using CUDA and can handle huge rainbow tables without much trouble. It is also decently quiet.

The motherboard and video card look to have strong durable parts. Very interesting class.

MSI is one of the only brands I'd buy. The frozr takes a step further with enhanced cooling. sweet!

They look like they're efficient in cooling and I read great things about them. I've never owned a MSI video card though.

I love the fact that they put effort into a better cooling solution than what Nvidia provides. I've used MSI cards and motherboards for years and I love them.

MSI is putting out some extremely nice, near silent cards. I could use the noise reduction and performance.

Heat is enemy #1 so any effort to get rid of it is a win in my book (just keep the noise down if you can).

Hey, more OC possibilities are always good, especially with the stock cooler on the unit.

Had 2 Twin Frozr 560 in Sli... had to sell them to pay debt on my new car... but man, they were awesome!

I like cards with an effective and not overly-loud improved cooling system.

I also like the fake word "Frozr". :cool:

Back