MSI Barebone System Give-Away

Hell, MSI AMD motherboards suck but their video cards rock and they have the best coolers hands down!

I love my MSI 275GTX Twin Frozr vid card. Cool temps plus overclockage and custom fan settings via Afterburner have let me run this card long after I would have usually chucked it in the bin for a new one.

Extra cooling!!!! I love fans in my case, I want that damn thing to be like an icebox!

Love the dual fans and their ability to keep these cards ncie and cool even when OC'd

The cooling solution, hands down.

Dual fans, heat pipes, nickel-plated copper. Very nice.

It has a cool looking design that would look awesome in my new rig

the frozr line clearly seems to offer great cooling performance, while possibly emitting less noise than stock

How do I keep missing these give aways! MSI makes some good products. The Frozr cards are great! That GTX 560 would make a great folding card!

Can you say overclock? This would look good with my new sandy bridge mobo from msi.

Why do I like the Frozr? The heatsink is big enough to beat Osama to death.

Still have an MSI socket A motherboard coupled with a 1.4 ghz T-bird kicking ass still. MSI rocks.

MSI made the mainboard in my first homebuild PC, good old socket A with an Athlon 750. Been meaning to get back to them ever since.

My Surreal Innovation that requires a Frozer for a view with a strong motherboard holding me together........... :D

with their Military Class II components they should outlive all the alien hoards in my pc.:D

One of the few companies to go beyond the reference cooling solution. More options is always a good thing for the consumer.

MSI's P67A-GD80 is great solid base for a new system! Count me in! :)

Back