MSI Barebone System Give-Away

been wanting to build a new box using the 560, this would help me out tremendously.

The monster fans which keep the card cool!

I like the additional cooling the design gives. I have a full msi back up box of last gen stuff, msi 680 mb and a 8800 ultra

I've been using MSI motherboards exclusively for the last few years. Absolutely top notch!

I've always loved the Frozr line of cards, especially the excellent cooling solution they designed for them. My buddy has a pair of GTX 275's (Frozr, of course) and they fly!

MSi made me beautiful 6800GT back in the hay day if I do recall correctly. That card lasted me years even on its aging AGP bus.

The spelling of the line's name is totally wicked awesome cool, and brings to mind 1337 hax0r d00dz.

i know this wont help me win, but it would be nice to have a MSI mobo that DIDNT die just after warranty expires(3 days)

The Frozr cards are a nice alternative to stock cards for cooling purposes. Instead of having to purchase an aftermarket waterblock or aircooler, you can buy it from MSI. Plz select me!

I like the overclock and cooling solution for MSI frozr cards. I prefer AMD cards but I won't complain about free.

MSI's Frozr cards are a cut above the rest! Awesome cooling solution, and well designed cards!

I love their blatant disregard for spelling, and possibly grammar, in an effort to seem cool. The only thing they're missing is a few X's in there so that they can seem eXtreme! too.

I also like how long their products seem to last just in general. I have an MSI videocard in my current computer that's getting on 6 years old. I've overclocked it somewhat and it's never given me a problem.

Back