MSI Barebone System Give-Away

I've got myself an MSI twin frozr HD 6870 and I absolutely LOVE MSI's cooling solution for their video cards! I fully intend to purchase only MSI cards with their cooling designs. I'm yours MSI!

Don't know as I don't have one but would like to check one out. Few friends that have them love them.

Well, the Frozr cards are all about the awesome custom cooling solution, so that would be the part I like. :p

I've used MSI motherboards for a while now and I love them. Was planning on getting the MSI Twin Frozr III 560TI card soon... would be awesome to get this one for free :)

MSI rocks!

MSIs Cooler line of video cards provides the Coolest stock cooling of any cards out there.

Come on man...... I never win......

I have a bunch of MSI stuff and it all works.:D

They generally are able to keep both the temps and noise down. Just wish they could be cheaper sometimes.

As others have said, the cooling solution on this line of cards is sick! Love the looks and effectiveness of them.

The cooling system on these cards keep the cards cooler and quieter than reference as well as letting for higher OCs.

i was attracted to MSI's offerings with all the Mil-Spec advertising, yeah i know its marketing hype, but i've never had the "Magic Smoke" release yet!! :D

The OC potential for its stock cooling system is pretty impressive.

Dear Mr MSI,
It has come to our attention that your Twins and their Mother(Board) have both gone missing. While there is no suspect of foul play at the moment we have to take note that we have seen that you were trying to give them away to a bunch of pedo's in a public online forum.

We here at the precinct have devoted much time and effort to tracking your family down but it seems they are nowhere to be found on the homefront. If you have any information regarding their whereabouts, please contact Evil Juggalo so that they may be placed into foster care.

:D

Back