MSI Barebone System Give-Away

Diggin the custom cooling and the military class components so you can take that OC to the next level.

Looks are important to me, and this like of cards just looks so much more lean and impressive than the average reference design card.

I like that the cooler kind of looks like a whistle; you know, like the ones gym coaches and paranoid women carry.

I like the lovely cooler with those two fans. The "MSI" printed on the exhaust port is a nice touch as well.

I like MSI's military grade components and the twin fan heatsink. I also think it looks great.

Love the Design of the cooling unit, it doesn't take up any more space, but definitely improved cooling capability.

Twin Frozr cards usually overclock very, very well in addition to being less noisy and running cooler

As soon as I saw the Twin Frozr design, I fell in love. At first it was because 2 80mm fans were being used while most others still had a single fan, but then I saw the effects of heatpipe design coupled with these fans. Keeps the card cool, quiet, and performing at its best!

I love MSI products. Running a msi 5670 in rig right now. I like the design of this card, looks like it cools way better than stock too.

I've been using an MSI N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II for about a week and a half now; my previous system had an EVGA 9800 GTX. It's a great leap forward, without the Communist implications.

I'm entering only for a chance at the Homefront game, not for the hardware. I hope someone whose video card and motherboard are in desperate need of replacing wins the grand prize.

Back