MSI Barebone System Give-Away

It seems like MSI's quality has gone way up.

they are definitely on my radar now.

FROZR cards always seem to run quieter and cooler than stock cooling, plus they look pretty cool! :D

I have the P67A-GD65 mobo and it is a good one. The GPU is a solid build and a great oc'er. I have been a long time MSI user.

Great cooling in a lower profile package (no heatpipes protruding from top), making it great for SFF systems (m-ITX)

I've been using an MSI cyclone for some time now, and I like that it's an effective cooler. I've never owned a twin twin frozr -- but I'm wanting one. For starters, it seems like they'd be both effective and quiet, something I prize a great deal. Even if I don't win this one (and hey, I'm bound to win one of these in the next 10 years) my next gpu will be a twin frozer. MSI makes the best coolers around, as well as some of the most interesting variants -- anyone remember the copper GTX 465?

Plus, right now I using an H67 board, and I needs me a P.

It looks cool! I like the blue. The heatpipes and coolers look awesome (instead of cheapo glued on ones that fall off just 2 weeks after the warranty is up!).

Cool and quiet thermal solution. Thanks again [H] and MSI for another give-away.

, the 2 fan heatsink, factory overclock, and the slick colors of the PCB. It just all looks nice and sleek and professional/gamer like. I love it, I would love to own either the GD80 or try the 560i. Whats the chance.... *hopes to be chosen*

ONCE

I don't know what I like about this particular brand of video card, but I would certainly like to try it out.

Msi makes the best coolers IMO. That and their prices are so good on these cards!

The dual fans and direct touch design gives low temps and it looks awesome. Please pick me!

The cooling solution on the Frozr cards keeps them cooler than reference designs and helps with OCing.

Back