MSI Barebone System Give-Away

I like how the custom cooling design outperforms the stock one in every conceivable way.

I like that they use crazy spelling for it.....havent owned an MSI product since s754 days, maybe its worth giving em another go ? ;)

Been a fan since my ol ti-4200 with a whopping 128 megs of ram. Maybe it was the graphics card or my college days with no responsibility but gaming was so much fun back then =)

I like the cooling of course but on top of that they look really slick, especially the coloring.

I have used MSI products for years without a single failure, I can't say that about every brand I have used. I like that the Twin Frozr II uses two fans to get more even cooling across the heat sink.

I've never had an MSI card, but I sure could use something cool and quiet to replace my old thermonuclear GTX280!

It runs cooler and more silent, plus very overclocking friendly

Love the innovative cooling system. The wife is always complaining about how loud my computer is, so this would defiantly be an improvement!

The cooling reminds me of the dual fan setup that the Palit guys had put on some 4870's.
The twin fan design "should" be quieter than stock, and it looks pretty bad-ass as well. It gives a very "aftermarket look" to an OEM cooler.

I really like the fact they use high quality solid capacitors. I have blown up 3 videocards and it is the most heart wrenching thing to hear and smell the capicitors blow. These solid caps would be my binky in the video card world. I'd feel safe and happy with a card like that.;)

Back