MSI ATi 4850 1GB+ MSI 560Ti 2GB Test

teletran8

2[H]4U
Alright I have a MSI ATi 4850 1GB laying around collecting dust and a MSI 560Ti 2GB. I want to see if Physix does work with an ATi/AMD+Nvidia card Hybrid setup and how well.

I also have a Gen 1 Nvidia 3D Vision Glasses kit and a 120HZ projector. I also want to see if this setup also allows me to watch 3D movies on the 560Ti in this setup.

These would be the 2 primary goals in this setup configuration.

ATi/AMD card with Physix performance for the main GPU, and Nvidia 3D Vision for 3D movies from the Nvidia card.

I have Cyberlink Power DVD 11 with Blu-Ray 3D, and Gen 1 glasses+emitter to test that with. I have Batman AC and Mafia 2 and can download other benching software if anyone wants to see numbers.

Can the Hybrid ATi/AMD users send me in the best direction for Driver(s) links for a setup like this. I will test it out and post all results and answer questions if anyone has any.

Shoud I download the latest Cat drivers for the 4850? Then run a special ATi/AMD Physix driver over that? How should I go about this anyone have advice/links it's much appreciated?

Back