MSI 7850 Twin Frozr OC 2GB for $165 on Amazon

Yes I did say that. You don't trust the rebate? I think MSI is good about these things

Grabbed one, just hope all the talk about driver issues can be gotten past. I have had good luck with rebates but I copy everything, scan everything to PDF and read every tiny line of print.

Good price for a great card. To bad I get by my near 10% tax with purchases through Amazon. Always gotten my MSI rebates in the past.

Yes I did say that. You don't trust the rebate? I think MSI is good about these things

MSI is a terrible company when it comes to rebates. They denied me a rebate because I they said the UPC wasn't attached to the form and sent me a PDF of the form with the UPC on it as an attachment to the email. I emailed them back asking them to look at the form again and never received a response. I know this is only one example and I may have gotten rebates form them in the past, but I still say they suck.

MSI is a terrible company when it comes to rebates. They denied me a rebate because I they said the UPC wasn't attached to the form and sent me a PDF of the form with the UPC on it as an attachment to the email. I emailed them back asking them to look at the form again and never received a response. I know this is only one example and I may have gotten rebates form them in the past, but I still say they suck.
That would be most frustrating, I agree.

In my experience, every rebate I've sent into MSI, I've sent in many, has been fulfilled without a problem. I'm an absolute Rebate Nazi when it comes to following the fine print on the rebate instructions, tho.

Thanks! Updated link in OP

When I ordered mine a couple of days ago, it was out of stock. Now it's scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. Amazon is awesome.

Back