Msi 770 Gtx Twin Frozr. Max boost only 1136mhz.

what program are you using to OC? what settings are you using
what is your power supply? first thing i noticed is the video card demands 2x 8 pin connectors. make sure you are supplying it enough juice! I've got a 1200w antec tpq psu.

I use MSI afterburner and it was no-brainer easy to OC with Afterburner, and then I used the burn in program Kombuster to check for stability.

First I boosted power limit by 11%. Then boosted the core clock by 111 mhz and the memory by 67 mhz for totally stable and tidy little boost. I think it might be increasable up to 150 mhz core if you don't touch the memory, but I'm not looking for a bleeding edge OC that will have my fan kicking into overdrive ie loud/noisy.

Guys sorry for a problem and asking almost the same questions . But i have found what i am looking for.

"The “Base Clock” is the minimum speed at which the core is guaranteed to run, regardless of the application being used. Granted, there may be some power viruses out there which will push the card beyond even these limits but the lion’s share of games and even most synthetic applications will have no issue running at or above the Base Clock.

The “Boost Clock” meanwhile is the typical speed at which the core will run in non-TDP limited applications. As you can imagine, depending on the core’s operational proximity to the power target this value will surely fluctuate to higher and lower levels. However, NVIDIA likens the Boost Clock rating to a happy medium that nearly every game will achieve, at a minumum."

Back