MS Office Ultimate 2007 $60! 4 Days Left!

I just got mine from then like a week ago. Took over a month to get the physical disk, and, yes, the disk is more.

I can burn my own disc, thank you very much !

Why pay $12 for something I can do myself for $0.12 ?

Just my $0.12...

DK

Can someone give me the default name of the download? I downloaded it a while ago, and will be doin a fresh install soon, and I'm not sure if I have the install anymore. I never change the default name of an install file (gr). Thanks!

If you opt not to get the disk, can you re-download it later (via the email you gave them) without charge?

Is this what is called the "extended download service"?

my sister just downloaded the file and put it on a cd, she's loading it on her vista machine as we speak.

Office 2007 makes me want to die, I spent like an hour trying to do stuff that is basic in the old versions of Office.

Can someone give me the default name of the download? I downloaded it a while ago, and will be doin a fresh install soon, and I'm not sure if I have the install anymore. I never change the default name of an install file (gr). Thanks!
As long as you have your key, you can download the demo and upgrade.

Anyone know what the Extended Download Service (for $5.95) is?

I can't seem to click on the "details" link next to it.

Dang, too bad I got this for free from the WFP.

getting a copy of vista myself. so i figured i could afford $60 for this.

this is literally the first MS product ive ever bought (always got windows/office from msdnaa or pre-installed in the past) :D

Anyone know what the Extended Download Service (for $5.95) is?

I can't seem to click on the "details" link next to it.
it just gives you the option to download from digital river for the extended amount of time. basically tracks your order.

Just a tip, after d/l the "demo," backup that file to a DVD or Flash drive. It comes in handy in-case you need to reformat and reinstall windows.

I have a non-used CD Key that I bought, any offers of $75 via PayPal?

LMK via PM!

Thanks for answering my questions; I picked this up and just installed it. I can redownload it in case I lose it by going through my email.

Unless you bought it witht the extended download service you have only 30 days to re-download !

But, as someone already mentioned here, you can just activate a demo with your existing CD-Key.

DK

I wonder how many people that buy office for personal use actually use any of the functionality it offers over open office. My word processing consists of typing and using the spell checker. My excel usage consists of using a few formulas.

I wonder how many people that buy office for personal use actually use any of the functionality it offers over open office. My word processing consists of typing and using the spell checker. My excel usage consists of using a few formulas.

Are there still compatibility issues b/w Open Office and Office 2007?

Do you have to actually have access to your email account? I have one for my school but cant remember the fucking password since its some obscure crap they chose for me.

Do you have to actually have access to your email account? I have one for my school but cant remember the fucking password since its some obscure crap they chose for me.
Yes, they send your password to the email address, that's how they verify you.

I just realized there is a university list, they just added that recently. I'm not on the list now, but me and a few hundred other ordered a few months ago.

Thanks, OP. I didn't know about this, and both my wife and I are students and will benefit greatly from the savings.

I just got my copy of Office Enterprise 2007 and it looks waaaay different than Office XP.
Outlook has the Inbox and the Message Body side by side, vs Inbox above and message below.
Need to figure out how to change that.

is this an upgrade or what? i ran the install, and toward the end it tried to search my dvd drive for an office cd and gave me an error

everything seems to have installed correctly though...

i didnt enter my key beforehand, could that be what it did that?

is this an upgrade or what? i ran the install, and toward the end it tried to search my dvd drive for an office cd and gave me an error

everything seems to have installed correctly though...

i didnt enter my key beforehand, could that be what it did that?

no sir, it's the full version. Since I already had office 2007 professional, I went ahead and got this for my wife.

I have been using ultimate office a few times and all I got to say is overall I don't really like it.

The biggest issue is that I couldn't find some of the functionality that I had gotten used to in xp. Also some of the internal settings are tweaked making it more difficult to manage especially in excel.

On the plus note, the GUI looks pretty, not that it really matters when I am working

I have been using ultimate office a few times and all I got to say is overall I don't really like it.

The biggest issue is that I couldn't find some of the functionality that I had gotten used to in xp. Also some of the internal settings are tweaked making it more difficult to manage especially in excel.

On the plus note, the GUI looks pretty, not that it really matters when I am working

Exactly. Some people just don't like change, and won't deal with it.

I went to the site and signed up with my edu email address and they are suposed to be email me I guess, but its been over a day now and still nothing in my email... i even checked the MS site and made sure I had entered the correct email addy. Anyone else have this problem?

Anybody interested in buying this (ordering the physical CD) and shipping it to me? I can send paypal...$80 cover it?

If you were able to DL the files today, can you pm me the link please??:)

I have the serial but having problem where it stops half way during the DL process.:confused:

Back