MS Office 2021 Pro - Techspot store - $35

wareyore

HDCOTY 2023
Were these deals any good?

1664821239150.png
MS Office

so hot right now!

Thanks for the heads up, needed this for a new build. Thanks!

It's a good deal if you feel that you need a traditional version of Office and/or really do a lot of advanced stuff with Office. But for most people who just dabble with an occasional Word or Excel document, the free version of Office that is included with Windows 10 and Windows 11 works just fine and makes it pointless to spend any money on Office.

It's a good deal if you feel that you need a traditional version of Office and/or really do a lot of advanced stuff with Office. But for most people who just dabble with an occasional Word or Excel document, the free version of Office that is included with Windows 10 and Windows 11 works just fine and makes it pointless to spend any money on Office.
Or you can also just use openoffice/libreoffice for basic stuff. Nice to have a license like this for those who do need things like the advanced features of excel, etc.

Is the free version online only?

I probably could have gotten away with the free google suite as this is for a gaming rig and I can't use anything but my work laptop for work; but I like to know I have office just in case

I found open/libre would still run into issues with formating when opening some MS docs. This is the price I would be OK paying to use it and is nice to have on hand. Thanks!!

I found open/libre would still run into issues with formating when opening some MS docs. This is the price I would be OK paying to use it and is nice to have on hand. Thanks!!
Me too, but then I use zamzar.com to convert to some other format or pdf. :D

Thirded (after I stopped fat fingering the code on my wife's laptop).
I don't know why, but I read 'fat fingered' in the same voice from the chorus 'hot blooded' of that song whatever it is...

At some point in the future, I'll end up writing yet another parody song:
fat fingered
check it and see...

I don't know why, but I read 'fat fingered' in the same voice from the chorus 'hot blooded' of that song whatever it is...

At some point in the future, I'll end up writing yet another parody song:
fat fingered
check it and see...
:ROFLMAO:

I got a fever of a hundred and three… (aka Covid)

Back