MS Office 2013 Professional Plus for $9.95!

Second Attempt for the wife

Take a moment to print this page for your files. Print This Page We are sorry, but we are unable to complete your request.
The following problem(s) exist:
Your order is currently in a review status
Your payment could not be completed.

Not working for me now. Getting a box that pops up saying "Please contact your benefit administrator to learn if you are eligible and to retrieve your program code."

Very, very slow downloading. Not sure what's up with that.

Everyone that is having issues with the integratedoffice.exe READ THIS.

So the link in your email is broken, obviously. And the links other people have been supplying are the 2013 preview, which your key won't work for. I was able to get a 60 day trial of retail 2013 through a technet download site.

All you need to do is download this file, and enter your key from the original email that you purchased.

Office 2013 Retail 60 day trial x86:

Retail x86 60 day trial

Office 2013 Retail 60 day trial x64:

Retail x64 60 day trial.

Was able to get one, wish I chose the dvd backup option too, oh well.

but OP you are awesome. Thanks!!

Worked for my wife's hotmail account. Thanks OP!

My work uses live.com so I probably won't be able to purchase a second copy through there. You think it will let me purchase a separate license through the same cc and hotmail account?

So the link in your email is broken, obviously. And the links other people have been supplying are the 2013 preview, which your key won't work for. I was able to get a 60 day trial of retail 2013 through a technet download site.

All you need to do is download this file, and enter your key from the original email that you purchased.

Retail x86 60 day trial

Retail x64 60 day trial.

Have you confirmed that this works?

Perfect. You didn't get to run it, but the installer you get from Microsoft after you order literally just downloads and installs. Not so much as an OK button. You get everything whether you like it or not. Even if you to go Add/Remove Programs and hit Change, the only option is to repair.

So this is great for me. Thanks.

God dammit. I just tried my girlfriend and my Hotmail accounts and got the "your order is currently in a review status, your payment could not be completed" message for both.

Sweet got it! Is this still not on slick deals?

Edit:

Can you use the key to activate it on multiple PCs? I want it for my laptop too.

Does this work for newly created Hotmail accounts? Typing hotmail... into my browser resolves to live.com and then the option there is to create a new "Microsoft account". Will that work with this offer? Thanks in advance.

Does this work for newly created Hotmail accounts? Typing hotmail... into my browser resolves to live.com and then the option there is to create a new "Microsoft account". Will that work with this offer? Thanks in advance.

Yea just go register and it give you the option to make a hotmail account.

If you downloaded it from the link after you paid, look at the file downloaded in your history, it actually has your Product Key in its name so you don't need to enter it.

Retail x86 60 day trial

Retail x64 60 day trial.

Thank you that did the trick for me.

Got mine all ordered and installed, thanks! Haven't used that Hotmail account in forever.

I was able to get a key with a hotmail I just made. Didn't use the same card as my other hotmail though.

Ok, I bought it and now its running the program, will I be able to retrieve the installation files somewhere?

Nice post. Bought and installed, and yeah... wow what a shitty interface... I guess the less you work at something now, the more retro it is...

Wow! Thank you, bought two copies (and thank you Microsoft)! I hope Microsoft doesn't retroactively deactivate these copies. There was that Windows 8 mistake where Microsoft accidentally gave pirates license keys. I never read afterwards that MS's patch deactivated those illegit copies. So I'm not feeling too worried.

Retail x86 60 day trial

Retail x64 60 day trial.

yup, this is the software I used with the key from this deal I had mentioned earlier.

To get a backup DVD if you forgot:

Go back to the Home Use Program Page. Edit: The link I used to get the backup DVD was on the "Choose Your Copy of Office" page, underneath those little icons of the different software included in the suite. There'll be a link "Need a backup DVD". Click it. It'll add to your cart just the DVD. Then check out again.

I just did this.

Edit: I'm sure the link is in a few areas. I guess the key takeaway is that you can order a back-up DVD if you forgot earlier.

Last edited:
Back