MS Office 2013 Professional Plus for $9.95!

I wonder if it will work to resell it, isn't it linked to the hotmail address.

Honestly, that's what worries me more than anything. Microsoft generally isn't too brutal when you take advantage of typo's/price mistakes, but when it comes to reselling niche pricing items (ex: Technet) they come down hard. :(

Those resellers are pretty bold. There is a tax liability associated with this deal. All it would take is for MS and the employer whose deal was abused to rat them out.

Would this key be good for installing on more than one PC? I know some Office keys allow a few activations.

We are sorry, but we are unable to complete your request.
The following problem(s) exist:
Your order is currently in a review status
Your payment could not be completed.

Your order is currently in a review status
Your payment could not be completed.

Game Over?

I just pay $200 for a copy of 2010 home and business.

Please contact your benefit administrator to learn if you are eligible and to retrieve your program code.

That's what it tells me, perhaps it's because I'm not in US.

Mine was the 32bit one that auto-installed. I don't remember seeing an option for the 64bit.

hmmm how do I know which version (64 or 32 bit) the automatic setup installed?

Don't know about the downloaded version, but for retail Office it defaults to 32bit. You have to manually run the install in the x64 folder to install the 64 bit version.

Mine was the 32bit one that auto-installed. I don't remember seeing an option for the 64bit.

This is what I did to download both 32-bit and 64-bit, take the download URL they give you on your receipt and change the 32 prefix to 64 so

Setup.x86.en-US_ProPlusRetail_ABCDF_etc.exe
to
Setup.x64.en-US_ProPlusRetail_ABCDF_etc.exe

just copy the url and change x86 to x64 and u can download either one.

I tried to click on the purchase link in my email and it says purchased. Maybe we gotta wait?

My friend had the same problem he had to create a new hotmail account to get it to work, he enter the wrong expiration date and got this exact same message.

My friend had the same problem he had to create a new hotmail account to get it to work, he enter the wrong expiration date and got this exact same message.

Well it was worth a shot I guess. Thanks for the tip but my CC was spot on. Not really worth the effort so I'll just stick with 2003.

Anyone actually get this installed and activated? I keep downloading "preview" versions and it won't take my keys.

Got my key, thanks!

For the record, the last time this happened and was posted to [H] (Office 2010) I got in and as far as I know they never yanked my key.

Trial wouldn't let me activate. :(

Hmmmmm that's wierd, I did dig around for a 'direct link' but when what I downloaded still asked me to activate by signing in to an email address or activate with a product key

Hmmmmm that's wierd, I did dig around for a 'direct link' but when what I downloaded still asked me to activate by signing in to an email address or activate with a product key

Mine never asked me or even told me when my trial was over. I think mine was broken or something. But hey, now I got a legal one. :p

Worked for me twice on two different Hotmail addresses. Thanks OP major props.

Confirmed hotmail.com works, even created a new hotmail.com email and that worked. Got a copy for my wife and I. I also have several friends who've got copies.

WIN!

I wouldn't if I were you. They can kill the key if they want to

I didn't mean myself, I was saying I think it's bound to the Hotmail account that bought it. So those ebay sellers are selling worthless keys.

Just got mine, no wait at all. Now downloading the ISOs. Thanks OP!

Not sure why I got it, though. I have 2010 on all my machines and I doubt 2013 has any advantages. Just can't pass up a great deal...!

Back