MrBeast Ranks as Highest-Paid YouTube Star Ever, Earning an Estimated $54 Million in 2021

ng4ever

2[H]4U
Well, shit! I guess I'll keep using it until it stops working. There are alternatives, but not nearly as polished.

It is a a game of Whac A Mole. It will never end.

Though they were trying to profit from it.

cthulhuiscool

2[H]4U

I'm still clinging to the hope that one day the lizard people will wake me from the simulation and inform me they were testing to see if living in a world devoid of reason would break my mind, and that I passed with only a few deductions here and there.

Darunion

Supreme [H]ardness
I'm still clinging to the hope that one day the lizard people will wake me from the simulation and inform me they were testing to see if living in a world devoid of reason would break my mind, and that I passed with only a few deductions here and there.
If you aren't fixing the problem, you are part of the problem. So no, you will be still asleep like the rest of us until the simulation reaches EOL. :)

applegrcoug

Limp Gawd
Bend, Oregon has the only remaining Blockbuster according to Wikipedia.
i musta gotten them mixed up. The Australian one must have closes. I remember something about it on the news recently. Bend is only about 200 miles south of me, so it was one of those regional "interest" stories...

tangoseal

[H]F Junkie
I wont let my kid watch Mr Beast. Hes an immoral self satisfying evil person. Ive watched his interviews. Everything he does is not for others, only his own gain. Not a role model at all. The amount of money you make does not define you as a moral compass for others.

I warn you to do your research before allowing your young children to watch his and these others' content.

arr4ws

Supreme [H]ardness
I wont let my kid watch Mr Beast. Hes an immoral self satisfying evil person. Ive watched his interviews. Everything he does is not for others, only his own gain. Not a role model at all. The amount of money you make does not define you as a moral compass for others.

I warn you to do your research before allowing your young children to watch his and these others' content.
youtube is off limit right now for my kids because most of the channel they get ''advertised'' are utter trash.

sharknice

2[H]4U

Uh lol, he isn't like that at all. I think you're either confusing him with someone else or just stereotyping him. Mr. Beast actually lives very modestly, he puts the majority of his money back into his videos and charity efforts like tree planting.

I'm no Mr. Beast fan but he's probably one of the best youtubers (or really any celebrity) you could pick as a role model.

GoldenTiger

Fully [H]
He said on interviews he will do whatever it takes to be the best youtuber there is. Whenever someone is willing to do ANYTHING, his words, that means there is an inherent lack of morality or ethic in how they achieve said goals. My child is not allowed to learn from someone who is willing to sell thier soul for wealth and fame. That is an immoral person to thier very core.
I think you take things far too literally and don't do any research for yourself...

Aurelius

2[H]4U
I feel happy saying I've never watched anything by any of these guys.
Good day

That's a rather unfortunate statement, actually. Some of those creators I wouldn't want to touch with the proverbial ten-foot pole, but broadly stereotyping the group while taking pride in ignorance isn't really a healthy combination. MrBeast and Rhett & Link are nothing like the Paul brothers, for instance. You don't have to watch the videos for all of them, but I'd at least understand the differences before rushing to pronounce judgment.

TheOne&OnlyZeke

100% Irish
That's a rather unfortunate statement, actually. Some of those creators I wouldn't want to touch with the proverbial ten-foot pole, but broadly stereotyping the group while taking pride in ignorance isn't really a healthy combination. MrBeast and Rhett & Link are nothing like the Paul brothers, for instance. You don't have to watch the videos for all of them, but I'd at least understand the differences before rushing to pronounce judgment.
I'm happy with my stance thank you very much
:D

I do follow guys in Youtube in fairness. Just guys with much much much lower subs