MP5 + Wii Remote = WeeP5

HardOCP News

[H] News
Modding a Wii remote is nothing new but modding one into a semi-realistic looking MP5 9mm submachine gun is pretty damn cool. Instructables has a nice “how-to” posted today that shows you how to play shooters on a Wii and not look like a wuss.

Here's my version from almost 2 years ago... I made mine out of a real Thompson.
Wii_WWII_controller.JPG

Thats pretty awesome. If I had a Wii and airsoft guns I would love to try that.

I tried this, but forgot to unload the clip. Lets just say there really isn't plasma in my TV anymore.

NEWS FLASH:

Young man, shot dead by police on his way to a Lan party.... pokice mistake his first person shooter controller for a real machinegun. :eek::rolleyes::p

I tried this, but forgot to unload the clip. Lets just say there really isn't plasma in my TV anymore.

Did the cops come regarding unlawful discharge of a firearm? How many walls did the slug go through.

Unsafe firearm handling is always FTL.

Modding a Wii remote is nothing new but modding one into a semi-realistic looking MP5 9mm submachine gun is pretty damn cool. Instructables has a nice “how-to” posted today that shows you how to play shooters on a Wii and not look like a wuss.

Here is a story of how an occupational therapist at St. John's Rehab Hospital in Toronto has modified a Wii into a cobbled up C7a1 to assist Canadian soldiers in their rehabilitation.

http://dailygleaner.canadaeast.com/balance/article/509414

Much more useful and IMHO has a much higher cool factor. It does more than look good.

Back