MP3: Aurora Unit 313

RancidWAnnaRIot

EspantaPajaros
am i the only person a little disappointed at how easy it is to make Aurora Unit 313 your bitch?

the game is freaking awesome.. but it was a little too easy.. Echos was harder.. for sure..

what do yo guys think?

What difficulty did you play on? The bosses have different skills at higher difficulties.

i played it on normal.. i mean echo's on normal was harder than this game on normal

I played normal first and I don't think I ever died. Veteran I died a couple times, and I THINK I noticed bosses doing special abilities that I didn't remember them doing.

I've yet to pickup hyper mode, but thats going to get started very soon.

I started on Veteran and the end boss gave me a run for my money. Bested me 3 or 4 times before I got it down. One other boss took me two or three tries, and another took me 4 or 5.

I'm still stuck on the last boss in Veteran. I have a hard time focusing for the duration of the fight and always get pwned by the lasers in phase 3 :/

The whole game was way too easy, including that final boss area. Usually the final bosses in Metroid games make you use every weapon in your arsenal, and every visor, and you have to switch around like crazy while fighting and what not.... but this game was just like "Okay charge up and spam to win" :I

The whole game was way too easy, including that final boss area. Usually the final bosses in Metroid games make you use every weapon in your arsenal, and every visor, and you have to switch around like crazy while fighting and what not.... but this game was just like "Okay charge up and spam to win" :I

yea disappointing

Again though I must ask, what difficulty did you play?

Back