MP-443 Grach 9mm Made Of LEGOs

HardOCP News

[H] News
Just great, once politicians see this, kids will be banned from playing with LEGOs. This gun would be even cooler if it was gas powered and fired little LEGO bricks.

O wow, this is cool. I wish in some different reality, Lego would sell this as a set.

And he was in a school or community center, no less. Seriously asking for trouble.

I'm not sure I'd call this cool, it's pretty dorky having a lego fake gun. What are you going to do, display it and tell people how you made a gun out of legos?

This is not helping the video games do not cause violence argument... (not that I believe such non-sense)...

damn though puts all my lego, construx weapons to shame when I was a kid.

This is not helping the video games do not cause violence argument... (not that I believe such non-sense)...

damn though puts all my lego, construx weapons to shame when I was a kid.

Well how is it hurting it? He made a gun out of legos, something people have been doing since the creation of legos(his just happens to look better than most). He's not doing anything violent with it, it's not a functioning weapon, and I don't see how anyone could have been injured unless they stepped on some legos laying around on the floor.

"Everyone agrees" that we need "common sense" laws that ban this kind of "high capacity assault weapon".

Please say this kid didn't bring it to school, because if a 6 year can get suspended for sexual harassment for kissing a girl's hand from which she was OK with I would hate to see what this LEGO kid would get.

They're already getting in trouble for biting pop-tarts into the shape of a gun, wearing hunting-themed t-shirts to school, and even making the shape of a gun with their hand. Only a matter of time until all forms of model construction are outlawed because of the "danger".

I'm not sure I'd call this cool, it's pretty dorky having a lego fake gun. What are you going to do, display it and tell people how you made a gun out of legos?

Yeah, because the last thing people do with legos is display their creations. :rolleyes:

I remember when I was in kindergarten, I made two LEGO swords and brought them to school for show and tell. I did my show and tell and put them away.
That was back in '86-87. If the same thing was done now, a SWAT team would have been called and hauled my ass to Guantanamo Bay

That must hurt your hand something fierce though, legos are not exactly smooth on the corners and are squared off very well, gripping that thing too tightly could cut into your flesh I'm sure.

I remember when I was in kindergarten, I made two LEGO swords and brought them to school for show and tell. I did my show and tell and put them away.
That was back in '86-87. If the same thing was done now, a SWAT team would have been called and hauled my ass to Guantanamo Bay

Dude, I remember kids coming to school with their shotguns and rifles during hunting season and for shooting club. This was in '99-00.

9/11 utterly devastated this nation's psyche.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back