Mozilla Firefox for Windows 1.0.4 RC

Im gonna wait for the official release from Mozilla. Not a big fan of beta software.

AcidTone said:
Im gonna wait for the official release from Mozilla. Not a big fan of beta software.
Where is that adventurer's spirit? :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidTone
Where is that adventurer's spirit?

I deal with computer problems all day long at work, I dont want to have to work on my own computer when i get home when there is a problem with it. I would rather just wait and get the final release. :rolleyes:

AcidTone said:

It's not beta. You DO know that there isn't anything magical about official builds, right? Assuming nothing major is found in this Release Candidate build, all Mozilla will do is take out the RC and release this as Firefox 1.0.4.

I'm with you about waiting, but not because these RC builds are "beta."

Ya im well aware that there is no offical build, but i would rather wait till Mozilla releases it on there site.

I have run many, many nightly builds of Firefox, and have never experienced a problem that couldn't be solved in a couple of minutes. This release, by the way, runs seamless here. All of my extensions are compatible with this release, too.

Me? I never wait for an official release, but I've been known to run as many as seven betas at one time on my main machine. Hell, somebody has to report any bugs that may be there. ;)

hadn't upgraded since 1.0.0, so I was overdue :eek:
almost shit myself when I uninstalled 1.0.0 before installing 1.0.4 and though I'd lost all my toolbar buttons and bookmarks, but when I loaded up 1.0.4, they were all there :D

btw, anyone know how to make the bookmarks toolbar extend down to two rows?

Niceness, a new Firefox version to play with.

EnderW, edit your userChrome.css and paste these lines in at the end.

Code:
/* Multi-row bookmarks toolbar */
#bookmarks-ptf {display:block}
#bookmarks-ptf toolbarseparator {display:inline}

Now you can have more than one row of bookmarks

Back