Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge downloads continually fail.

Format _C:

2[H]4U
Anytime I try to download a bigger file hell even a 100MB file the download fails! This has been going on a few weeks now and is starting to annoy me! This is only happening with a web browser torrents work fine so does my YouTube video down loader.

This is occurring on all devices with a web browser download, so I don't think it is a device or router/network issue and my main PC (The Ryzen in my Signature below) has an actual 1000MB ethernet connection.

Can anyone give me insight on how to fix and/or solve this issue?

Thanks

Use a better download manager. The browser builtins usually suck, barely support resume, and fail at a moment's notice.

On my phone I'm using aria2, but I'm sure there are better desktop download managers.

Use a better download manager. The browser builtins usually suck, barely support resume, and fail at a moment's notice.

On my phone I'm using aria2, but I'm sure there are better desktop download managers.

Anyone's that can use Firefox?
This one happened less then an hour ago

Seems I'm even having trouble attaching files! I have to edit the post and do it again!

Attachments

• Failed Downloads.jpg
    Failed Downloads.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 0
Can you post the download link here? Sometimes the site may be having problems. However, it may be a PC issue so it might be nice to have someone on a different Internet connection and PC try.

No as I said in post #1 ethernet connection directly do a port on the router.
Can you post the download link here? Sometimes the site may be having problems. However, it may be a PC issue so it might be nice to have someone on a different Internet connection and PC try.

It was This be careful and use an ad blocker as Mediafire tries to install crap if you don't click on the right link.
This happens on a lot of other sites also, it will download a few mbs then fail press retry and a few more then fails and so on

Well there goes my almost 200 day up time but rebooting my router seems to have fixed it! I did the modem and then the router and it is downloading without failing yet.

Attachments

• Router Status.jpg
    Router Status.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 0
Back