moving to internal radiators - HWLabs 2x280mm?

Napoleon

[H]ard|Gawd
Hi All-

I currently have a rather involved external setup ( 2 heatercores immersed in a 55 gallon blue drum filled partially with water) and am thinking of moving to an internal setup.

Currently only the CPU (hot X58 Xeon) is under water, but there's a good possibility that I'd put my prospective OC'd 1080ti under water as well.

My thought is 4x fans with push only setup and 2x 280mm of this radiatorHardware Labs Nemesis 280 GTS X-Flow Radiator Review . Has anyone use this radiator before? Any pros/cons? I like it for its low restriction/low profile nature

Based on their review it seems that 2x these radiators even with low RPM fans will move a TON of watts, but I'm not sure how this translates to actual CPU performance

Case: Corsair 750D Airflow
Pump: MCP655
CPU block: Heakiller 3.0 LT
Fans: Not sure - Noctua PWM? I think the stock 140mm's in the 750D don't have enough static pressure for a push only setup but I could be wrong

Thanks for your thoughts!

By the way, I like overkill setups, this is a hobby for me. If I wanted efficiency I'd pick up an AIO and be done with it :)

Thank you for this, it is a good data point. I'm asking those thread participants to see if any others have experience with the HWLabs radiators. Obviously a leaky rad is not the goal.

I am looking for a low restriction radiator (thus the X-flow) with good medium fan speed performance for a dual push-only setup. I was hoping to get some feedback from users who are currently using HWlabs radiators.

Almost done, running a leak test and Mayhems Blitz part 2 tonight then flush and refill with DI water + silver kill coil

2017-08-10.jpg

Back