Moving back to Vista 64 from win7 64

Status
Not open for further replies.

crewzen

Gawd
Well I have been running win7 64 for about a month now and it has been nothing but problems. Drivers that dont work, mouse problems. atl-tab that will not work, games that are jerky, files that will not delete and just crash the system. And a lot more that make the Win 7 64 journey a mess. Vista 64 worked much better and this is a new system made just for win 7 64. Win 7 x64 SUCKS:mad::eek:::mad:

Troll thread, you know that everyone here (and the public in general) agrees that 7 is more polished than Vista and better overall. Anyway, enjoy your journey back in time!

Yep, the only point of this thread is to troll for an argument, and to show to everyone that the OP is impatient, lacks troubleshooting skills and the ability to work with others to solve a problem. Hell, my wife's only been working in a help desk role for a little over a year now, and she's been able to install Windows 7 on 5 separate computers without issue.

I truly believe it is possible to have the issues the OP is talking about, but rational thinking tells you it is something other than the OS, or else we'd all have the same issues. However, if someone just wishes to bash a great product, without wanting to put the effort into solving any issues, so be it...more power to them.

The only thing I really miss from Vista is the windowing system. They really gutted it in Win7. Those slide panels in the control panel don't really do it for me either.

Well I have been running win7 64 for about a month now and it has been nothing but problems. Drivers that dont work, mouse problems. atl-tab that will not work, games that are jerky, files that will not delete and just crash the system. And a lot more that make the Win 7 64 journey a mess. Vista 64 worked much better and this is a new system made just for win 7 64. Win 7 x64 SUCKS:mad::eek:::mad:

Sorry it's being flaky, but you'd do yourself a better favor by learning why it's happening, and how to fix it rather than quitting.

Vista your "better" OS! Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and frag on the prom queen's Win7 computer! ;) Heh

Vista your "better" OS! Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and frag on the prom queen's Win7 computer! ;) Heh

LOL, back in the day when Vista came out and all the fools were exclaiming that XP is way better, I predicted this happening when Vista's successor came out.

Every new OS has the same thing... WIn2K when XP came out.. 98 when 2K came out... etc.

NO when Vista first came out I was one of the first to buy ultimate in the stores. I jumped right on it and liked it. Win 7 I have on my new computer and I do not like it. The drivers that a lot of manufactures came out with do not work. A lot of hardware like the new mouse I got. MX518 Bought at best buy will not function properly. Will not reassign mouse buttons. and I could go on for a long time but would just waste your time. Trol up you #@$%^$@%^ Win 7 64 has problems and they need service pack real bad, just loooook at all the problems people are having wake up duh:mad:

I complain about things that cost over $200.00 and dont work..

If you are going to an older windows, at least go to a decent one. XP > Vista.

(trolling in a troll thread) ;)

The drivers that a lot of manufactures came out with do not work. Win 7 64 has problems and they need service pack real bad

Yeah I'm sure its Win 7's fault that Logitech didnt update their driver. :rolleyes:

Win 7 64 has problems and they need service pack real bad, just loooook at all the problems people are having wake up duh:mad:
Should we throw all logic out the window? IF it desperately needed a service pack, we'd all be having issues. But if YOU are having issues...what does that tell you? Think about it. If a graphics program is crashing and causing issues for everyone....then the program is broken. If it is only on a few systems, but largely works perfectly fine...where do you think the issue lies?

Windows 7 is perfectly fine. The problem(s) you are having lie elsewhere...in drivers, installed apps, hardware, etc. Use a little common sense before making yourself look like an ignorant, ranting fool.

If one Honda Accord crashes into a telephone pole, does that mean all Honda's should be recalled until Honda fixes the issue? Sounds ridiculous, right? Our point exactly. Solve the problem...don't spent your efforts pointing fingers at the wrong culprit.

If one Honda Accord crashes into a telephone pole, does that mean all Honda's should be recalled until Honda fixes the issue? Sounds ridiculous, right? Our point exactly. Solve the problem...don't spent your efforts pointing fingers at the wrong culprit.

Clearly it is the fault of the road manufacturers for having a pole in that particular spot. The road needs a service pack to remove the poles causing my car to crash! ...What's this steering thing everybody keeps talking about?

MX518 Bought at best buy will not function properly. Will not reassign mouse buttons.

I complain about things that cost over $200.00 and dont work..

My MX518 works perfectly fine with setpoint64 and win7-64, and worked perfectly fine even before i installed setpoint.

User error and laziness look like the main problems here.

Hmm, gotta say that my Logi G9 works juts like on my Vista 64. Perhaps you d'l the wrong drivers?

Win 7 looks nicer but I'm no fan of the start menu. I want the simple one back, he he.

I have always liked Vista. I have liked Win 7 since its release as well.

Both were and are very good as an OS. But i think people need to give a new OS more than 2 days to decide it sucks.

Use it, learn it, and you will see that first impressions aren't always the right one.

User error and laziness look like the main problems here.

A good ol' PEBKAC.

OP, if your shit has drivers for Vista, it has them for 7, because they use the same drivers. If your shit works in Vista, then it should be working 100% in 7, unless you fucked something up.

Now you have it. If the drivers are the same and the mouse is the same and all I did was replace Vista 64 with win 7 64 YOu tell me what is wrong. Need a service pack.

I've used several logitech mice with windows 7 computers... 32 and 64 bit... no problems.

I'll give you $50 for your windows 7.

You all have been trolled and should be ashamed for not reporting the post and keeping trash like this off our forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back