Move bitcoin stuff to another forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a general team view from our current battle, some member portray that differently than others. Before this thread goes to far off topic with sweeping generalizations and personal debasements, I think we need to get back to the root issue.

The DC subforum has always been for 'not for profit' projects. Bitcoin does not meet this description. I think the solution might be to create a 'For Profit Projects' subsection that you guys can have free reign over.

Thoughts?

Sounds good to me. Why taint this sub-forum with people who could care less about anything other than making money.

Its a general team view from our current battle, some member portray that differently than others. Before this thread goes to far off topic with sweeping generalizations and personal debasements, I think we need to get back to the root issue.

The DC subforum has always been for 'not for profit' projects. Bitcoin does not meet this description. I think the solution might be to create a 'For Profit Projects' subsection that you guys can have free reign over.

Thoughts?

Like I said, I'd be all for it. And also let me reiterate that I dont want to argue with anyone or create trouble.

Sounds good to me. Why taint this sub-forum with people who could care less about anything other than making money.
I didn't realise this team was so elitist and ugly, I am starting to wonder if I am folding for the right team.

I dont think hes a troll, I think hes just passionate about it (which is admirable) and spouting off probably a bit more than he realizes.

Like I said before, they took a simple issue and just alienated themselves. Sad but true.

The discussion could have been handled in a much better way but it is the internet afterall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back