Mousepad help?

dyslecix

n00b
Hi, I dont know which mousepad to get, my previous one was a plastic one and I liked how it became high friction after it gets worn down (Sort of a sticky feeling).. Plastic with high friction feeling..anyone know if there any other mouse pads like this? I would rather prefer a non-cloth mouse pad that has that sort of friction.. Please help me out. It can be aluminum/glass/plastic preferably, and if you have any recommendation for a cloth path with that sort of friction. Currently i have a 4HD and it's very fast for me, so I don't know what to get.. I hate cloth pads though. If you guys would know any mouse pads that are hard pads and are slightly slower than the 4HD, please recommend some. Thanks for the help.

Hard pads are almost always fast. Razer's goliathus comes in two speed options, the smallest ones are under 20 bucks if you want to just try it and see if it works... but cloth. Just buy the small ass one, it's like 15 bucks and give it a week.

Have you tried FUNC? Their pads have always rocked and IIRC some models still ship with a slow/fast side that you can slip over. The old one I used had some good grip on the slow side once you broke it in.

I have the Corsair MM600 and it's double sided, a slow or fast side. I like it a lot and it seems to have gotten overall very good reviews. I had a FUNC previously before this one and it worked well also.

Back