Mouse skill challenge: Annihilate my score !

nakedhand

2[H]4U
I just came across this nice little mouse skill test. It consists of 7 different disciplines.

Please beat my score young people, Im 37 so it should be a breeze with all those "fresh" neurons you have available :)

mouseskill2.jpg

man i sucked.. noticed i have to many annoying habbits like moving my mouse back to the center of the screen on some of the tests.

244.63 - Godlike
1.675552%

Good job on test 6 Druneau. I couldn't get used to the delay on the ball so I only got a 27.17.

1 - 38.46
2 - 40
3 - 30
4 - 23
5 - 57
6 - 27.17
7 - 29

164 - 50%

I am not using my gaming mouse though - this is a little slower than I'm used to.

Apparently 51% of people are more skilled than me :(

Try again, this was my second attempt on my gaming rig.

I'm well over 100.

Awesome score, thanks for sharing.

lol ty op

No problem! Hey I was thinking this place would be jam packed with 19 year old hardcore FPS gamers, who would obliterate my score :D

244.63 - Godlike
1.675552%

Good job on test 6 Druneau. I couldn't get used to the delay on the ball so I only got a 27.17.

1 - 38.46
2 - 40
3 - 30
4 - 23
5 - 57
6 - 27.17
7 - 29

57 on that clicking left right, is pretty insane. I feel crushed :D thanks

You got me on the last one...

hskilltestii.jpg

WOW sick :cool: 129 seconds of surviving avoiding the circles. How the hell did you manage that?! Just incredible. I kept dying around 27 seconds, though I made it to 34 one time, and thought I could do better lol

If I see the name "Druneau" on a server, I will make sure to either camp or GTFO lol

Man, I suck.

I'll blame it on my mousing surface.

My first attempt was with a microsoft optical mouse on the sofa, run off a laptop. I think I scored better than 60%... equipment makes a huge difference, went straight to 7% on my second attempt (the first on my gaming rig).

69% of the population is more skill than me :(

One more time, or two. You can do it! :D

xcvbsfgdsf.png

on third try

skill progression went 36% to 8% to top 2.8%

Pretty much the experience I had. Just like IQ tests, not even doing the same, just training your brain for the sort of test improves your score vastly.

164 - 50%

I am not using my gaming mouse though - this is a little slower than I'm used to.

Break that gaming mouse out and destroy us :)

Very nice, you missed me by a hair.

What surfaces and mouse do people use?

I am on a Logitech G9 + Steelseries 4D, hard surface.

The "breakout" segment didnt really work IMHO, due to flash being unable to handle the speed required for a proper evaluation.

Enjoy your friday, time to get to work. :)

185, top 23%.
Not bad after playing wow for so long, hopefully some day I'll get my old reflexes back.

Very nice, you missed me by a hair.

What surfaces and mouse do people use?

I am on a Logitech G9 + Steelseries 4D, hard surface.

The "breakout" segment didnt really work IMHO, due to flash being unable to handle the speed required for a proper evaluation.

Enjoy your friday, time to get to work. :)

He actually beat you by a little bit. The % score is going to vary since its based on how you do compared to everybody. Like on my first time through my score was a little bit lower than yours but I was in a slightly better %.

I used my Logitech G5 with some no name mouse pad. I need to install the software for it and adjust the dpi. My regular setting is a little to low but the high setting is way to high. I think I could do a little better if I bumped up the setting by 20-25%.

Tried to get smoother action on test 6... it seems if you put "low detail" for the flash collision detection stops working!...

He actually beat you by a little bit. The % score is going to vary since its based on how you do compared to everybody. Like on my first time through my score was a little bit lower than yours but I was in a slightly better %.

I used my Logitech G5 with some no name mouse pad. I need to install the software for it and adjust the dpi. My regular setting is a little to low but the high setting is way to high. I think I could do a little better if I bumped up the setting by 20-25%.

HAHA damn me, well I guess I hadnt woken up yet. You are totally right of course. :)

The settings I find most suitable for gaming is 1600 dpi in setpoint and then somewhere in the middle third of the in game sensitivity bar.

Only got about 185. I'll still whip all your asses in COD though. :)

All day! Wouldn´t touch it with a mouse at the end of a 40 foot cord ;)

Anyway, much respect, I am all round rusty. Only do well when I play my friends (same age) or when I play furiously for 6 months in a row, which can´t happen any more due to wife and work.

Hey I was thinking this place would be jam packed with 19 year old hardcore FPS gamers, who would obliterate my score :D

Lol, I *am* a 19 year old hardcore FPS gamer, but unfortunately my gaming mouse is currently packed up awaiting transportation with the rest of my rig :(

Also, this

Only got about 185. I'll still whip all your asses in COD though. :)

I am somewhat skeptical as to how well any "test" can replicate the skills needed to do well in games against actual human players :p

With a 4 inch mousing surface and a generic mouse at my work desk during lunch break I got 134.11.

152.55 second try.

We got some hackers among us! Lol, top 3 on the leaderbard are 13371337 from [H]ard

Crappy mouse and IPS laggeh at work, i get top 45%.

I never have trouble with input lag using my u2711

I could do better. Meh

2ptp0yt.jpg

I didnt do too bad. Kinda sad though considering Ive been gaming since 1982.

2nreo1e.jpg

51% first try top 26% second try. Probably could get higher but meh.

178.66 or top 25%, can't seem to do much better but then again I am using a trackball so that might have something to do with it. :p

Second try(lost results of first, but roughly similar)

It's a really frustrating test. Not only does the bar feel laggy in the bouncing test, but some of the others felt like my mouse was moving through molasses and wasn't going exactly where I wanted it to. I'll have to look into fixing that and I then I think I'd do a lot better.

Back