Mouse PADS - Size "S"

atrance5

2[H]4U
First of all hope it's in the right section.
So I'm basically looking for a small size Mouse Pad for a laser mouse. Has to be non cloth, and not very bendable, since it's going to sit on a custom arm cushion. Also has to be under 20cm, around 8 inch.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826995023
-this is cloth, and you can see it's very easy be wrapped up, it's also a bit large

My friend has a small steelseries pad and he absolutely loves it. I think it's that one. Go for it.

Yeah, most pads are too large and are designed for desk surfaces.....which is not where you should be putting them from an ergonomic standpoint. I'm using an old func 1030 which is almost the same size....has a rubber base and a thin plastic surface which you can flip to get two different friction surfaces. Generally works well though in the throes of gaming I tend to push it around a bit. I haven't been able to find anything smaller that is considered a gaming surface. You can find the cheapo cloth/foam pads at Walmart/Staples, etc that are small but they tend to get dirty and mucked up easily. Don't want to use my mamba on such a surface.

Back