Mouse Belt Buckle

Looks awkward. Good thing anyone wearing one of those has only half the number of situations where you'd want to get your pants off quickly to worry about.

Looks awkward. Good thing anyone wearing one of those has only half the number of situations where you'd want to get your pants off quickly to worry about.

Only half? I would label this under "Things to wear if you want to reduce your chances of getting laid to 0".

This would go great with that Wi-Fi signal strength t-shirt I didn't buy.

Only half? I would label this under "Things to wear if you want to reduce your chances of getting laid to 0".

There are only two reasons. Getting laid is one, taking a desperate piss or otherwise relieving yourself of bodily waste is the other. I agree, there's no 50/50 chance of getting laid with that thing.

At least with the Apple version, there's only one button, so getting it off is sure to be easier, not to mention magical.

There are only two reasons. Getting laid is one, taking a desperate piss or otherwise relieving yourself of bodily waste is the other. I agree, there's no 50/50 chance of getting laid with that thing.

At least with the Apple version, there's only one button, so getting it off is sure to be easier, not to mention magical.

I would absolutely die if I saw someone wearing a mac mouse like that with a shirt pointing down saying "It's Magical". :D

his chances of getting laid are even worse because it's a compaq mouse! Maybe if it was a Logitech or Razer he'd have more luck. :D

I clicked hoping for a reasonable brass buckle shaped like a PC mouse... this is far far far worse...

This is for people who have given up all hope of seeing a live set of breasts, much less anything else...

Of course this begs the question: Can you detach it and use it with a PC? :D

"Hey baby, you wanna double-click me?"

"Hey baby, right-click me and see what pops up"

Eh, you guys apparently aren't suave enough to bag a hipster girl (and thank god for that, amirite?). I can see some abysmally oriented females (who are often quite attractive) thinking the mouse belt was lulz. If you're confident enough, you can wear some really ridiculous things, start conversations, and still walk out ahead of the pack.

But I agree, compaq mouse does hurt one's chances a bit.

Lol those pickup lines are redic :D. But wow seriously I was expecting something smaller and more metallic like, but I was wrong haha.

For some reason, the first couple times I read the thread title on the news page, I thought it was the animal haha.

A bluetooth touchpad would actually be cool and functional.

Except for the picking your belly button, scratching your crotch all the time.

Back