Bad_Boy

2[H]4U
80b49c76ae.gif

8ebf7d8034.gif

4bh4m61.gif

2ab9fda9b9.gif

1984ms1.gif

49638b748f.gif
<--check the house in the background. ;)

af6ab33c63.gif
<--maybe he shouldnt have gave him the finger. :p

movie links:
http://ruliwebfile.dreamwiz.com/mpeg3/tgs2006/ruliweb_hdv_sce_ps3_motost.wmv
http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=13292&type=wmv&pl=game
http://playsyde.com/news_3543_en.html
http://playsyde.com/news_3494_en.html

Wow. When those lame ass CG movies launched last year I was totally not interested in this game, but now it looks pretty badass!

I don't really see a point to this thread...but I'm going to go ahead and assume that this is a PS3 game, hence why you saw the need for this.

finalgt said:
I don't really see a point to this thread...but I'm going to go ahead and assume that this is a PS3 game, hence why you saw the need for this.

Well I have interest in this game and I haven't seen these ones before..
my interest went up after watching all those collisions...

well, there was a point for me =)

finalgt said:

So someone cant make a post about new media available for an upcoming game ever ... wow aren't you a troll...

finalgt said:
are you serious?

Damn... looks like more fun than I thought...

Too many games I want... not enough money after PS3 rapes my wallet... :mad:

This seriously looks good...and looks like it could be a ton of fun.

yeah, seems fun. reminds me of enduro racer.

graphics are nowhere near as detailed as the preview videos suggested, but then we all knew that.

The game lacks AF something terrible in the videos. Shit. That is just inexcusable.

Videos I have watched, not these gifs.

Also it's really stupid the motorcycle guy flips somebody off like literally every three seconds.

Ragdoll animation is really stiff/odd. The Motorcycle+rider just looks really bad in spots (all in videos, not these gifs)

Game just needs a lot of polish.

Sharky974 said:
The game lacks AF something terrible in the videos. Shit. That is just inexcusable.
The game has AF, the thing is that you're driving through mud, its not going to look super sharp.
You cant really tell from non direct handy cam videos anyways. id check the official trailer on ign.
Sharky974 said:
Also it's really stupid the motorcycle guy flips somebody off like literally every three seconds.
I'm pretty sure thats controllable by the player, so Its not really a fault of the game, but the player.
Sharky974 said:
Ragdoll animation is really stiff/odd. The Motorcycle+rider just looks really bad in spots (all in videos, not these gifs)
I think it looks pretty good. the animations and ragdoll is actually pretty detailed in most parts. Notice how the rider is still waving his arms when in the air after he is off of his vehicle. notice the animation when he knocks another rider, very smooth. not any real clipping errors either. there was one part in another video wher the atv rider landed wrong and both of his feet ended up on the same side of the atv and stayed that way as if he was showing off, pretty cool if you ask me. the ragdolls actuall seem like real people and not gumbies with noodles for limbs.

a4ac6ff29b.gif
:p
Sharky974 said:
Game just needs a lot of polish.
something tells me you're just nitpicking up the wahzoo.

Well if this game looks bad I don't know what's good for you sharky

oh... forza? GoW? PGR? allright...

their just losers with nothin else to do but find the smallest little itty bitty thing to point out, this game is gonna be sick and thats it, only thing to worry about is if it will last since racing games usually dont last long unless you have someone to race against...but me, i dont see how someone could get tired of driving around in surroundings that look that good, im just gonna have to see when i get the ps3

Bad_Boy said:
The game has AF, the thing is that you're driving through mud, its not going to look super sharp.
You cant really tell from non direct handy cam videos anyways. id check the official trailer on ign.
I'm pretty sure thats controllable by the player, so Its not really a fault of the game, but the player.

Fair enough.

I think it looks pretty good. the animations and ragdoll is actually pretty detailed in most parts. Notice how the rider is still waving his arms when in the air after he is off of his vehicle. notice the animation when he knocks another rider, very smooth. not any real clipping errors either. there was one part in another video wher the atv rider landed wrong and both of his feet ended up on the same side of the atv and stayed that way as if he was showing off, pretty cool if you ask me. the ragdolls actuall seem like real people and not gumbies with noodles for limbs.

It looks good when the rider gets knocked off but when he's just riding around it looks kinda dopey. You can kinda see it in the gifs you have here even, the rider+bike just looks pasted on to the background or something. I cant even explain it, I'm not good at all at picking apart graphics. I just know it doesn't look right. I kinda am betting when he gets thrown that's a canned sequence. Because on the bike he doesn't really animate.

This game could use some green enviroments too. Maybe they are in other levels not shown yet?

It looks like it's going to be one hell of a game imo.

I was a huge fan of games like Road Rash and Destruction Derby back in the day and it FINALLY looks like we got a decent new game like that (that flatout series was about the only decent newer one we've had).

Sharky974 said:
Because on the bike he doesn't really animate.
Hes racing on a bike, what would you like him to do in his animations?

Sharky974 said:
This game could use some green enviroments too. Maybe they are in other levels not shown yet?
The premise of the game is surrounded around a huge racing event in the desert (Monument Valley - Motorstorm Festival to be more specific), so if they follow the plot of the game I doubt you will see any other than desert tracks. Maybe for motorstorm 2 though. :p

It looks good when the rider gets knocked off but when he's just riding around it looks kinda dopey. You can kinda see it in the gifs you have here even, the rider+bike just looks pasted on to the background or something. I cant even explain it, I'm not good at all at picking apart graphics. I just know it doesn't look right. I kinda am betting when he gets thrown that's a canned sequence. Because on the bike he doesn't really animate.

The rider + bike animation looks good to me, his shoulders move, when he looks back you can see his legs turn a little bit with his body, his elbows move when he jumps and stuff, what else could you want?

Back