motorola V3c?

1.3 is 1280.

Of course, the motorola doesn't compare to a real PC phone like my XV6700 I got for less than $200. (after discounts of course)

hint...hint...

id really like to be able to have a phone that can effective double as a camera. obviously it wont be as good as a straight up camera, but i would like to be able to take "normal" pictures that have clarity.

ill look up the one your hinting at..'

that phone is crazy... id never use it to its extent..

Well, I can tell ya right now, that after having it, it has some good features and some bad ones. The good ones is the camera, its pretty nice. but the one thing that gets me is that it doesent use java to run games. Mostly all the phone games out there are for java. So, if you dont want to play games on your phone, go for it, im with Verison right now, no problems yet.

Well, not the v3c, but the v3i for me. Here are a couple full size pics I just snapped. I just checked mine, and 640x480 is the highest size it lists, but maybe the v3c supports a higher res than mine?

razrv3_1.jpg

razrv3_2.jpg

razrv3_3.jpg

cool, thnx guys.

yeah, i think the v3c has a higher res. those pics arnt bad.

heh, I had one of the first camera phones about 4 years ago. was a ericsson something or other. had a camera attachment that took probably some of the crappiest pictures i've ever seen. they've come a long way, the ones on the razor actually look pretty acceptable for a phone.

what I really want to see is a camera that can also double as an mp3 player. that would be incredibly handy. i've seen a few but they all seem to be kind of crappy/ have 100 song limit.

not to hijack the thread but does anyone know of some decent ones?

Back