Moto X Pure, AMD 7850K, Asrock FM2A88X-ITX+, misc cases,

Open to reasonable offers on all items listed. Contact me for bundled/combo pricing.

All items will include tracking through USPS. I Only ship to CON48. Heatware at bb12489 or trader rep at OCN under Opty165. If you would like additional photos of items, please contact me.

Photos of Items - some items are currently still assembled in my HTPC(7850K, Asrock, ram, etc), and are not pictured yet. See item descriptions for other photo links.

CPU's:

AMD 7850K with original box and cooler - $70 shipped

AMD Phenom 9850 BE (Chip only)- $15 shipped

RAM:

Motherboard's:

Asrock FM2A88X-ITX+ motherboard with orgiainl box - $75 shipped

Video Cards:

Went to Ebay

Cooling:

Assorted box of fans - $25 shipped

Scythe Kozuti CPU cooler - $30 shipped

Mobile Devices:

HTC Droid DNA 16GB with original box. This phone has some heavy wear on it(see photos here). The screen is in perfect condition. Everything is fully functional, and it has been unlocked in the past with Moonshine to enable TWRP, and custom ROM's. It's currently running the latest Google Play Edition(GPE) custom ROM (Android 5.1) from XDA. - SOLD

Moto X Pure Edition 2015 XT1575 16GB with original box and turbo charger. - $120 shipped - Photos Here

Monitors/TVs:

Vizio P-series 50in 4K TV
- SOLD

Samsung HL56A650 56in DLP 1080p HDTV needs bulb. I purchased this DLP second hand in 2012 and all it needed was a new bulb. . FREE local pickup - Syracuse NY area

Case's:

Modded Wesena ITX case with 150watt Pico PSU - $70 + shipping

Modified Lian Li PC-V351B - $30 + shipping. This case has been modified to relocate the PSU to where the HDD bays were.

nMEDIAPC HTPC case. Not sure of the exact model. SOLD

NZXT Vulcan - $30 + shipping

Storage:

Plexstor mSata 128GB SSD - $45 shipped

2x 2TB Hitachi Deskstar 7K2000 HDS722020ALA330 Hard Drives - SOLD

1x 1TB WDRE3 - $20 shipped

1x 1.5TB WD15EARS Green - $25 shipped

Random Electronic Gear:

Tranzit BLU HF Bluetooth car system with hookups for euro cars. $50 shipped. This was previously in my 2006 Volvo S40, as it did not have an AUX in sadly. It worked great, and there was no interference or noise when playing music. Just as good as CD audio to be honest. Plus it uses the Radio Data Services (RDS) to display what song is playing on the radio display. The unit will also come with the specific antenna adapters that I had to get for the Volvo. These may work with other euro cars.

Last edited:
Bump!

Lots of new items have been added. Looking to sell things pretty quick. Open to reasonable offers.

Back